i8000 Lite ROM WM6-5-5 (Updated 22 Apr 2010)

Guest Gary Crutcher

Guest tacchan23
Nice skins! :P

Thanks^^

Btw, while setting up the new installed ROM, I think I found a bug (maybe?)

I can't access the Input setting page from both WinMo Settings (the link is not there) and from Samsung Settings (nothing happens if I press it)

Anyone else?

Guest Gary Crutcher
gary where you able to fix the screen issue? you know the bar at the top of the screen with some application

It's a Samsung issue.

We'll just have to see if Samsung comes out with a fix.

Guest d3xophen

Dear GC, can u give me Adobe Reader, Memo, Converter, Opera and solitarie for your great roms updated 30,March.

this applications are simple but useful for me. thanks.

Hi Gary,

I'm having the same Email problem as thafath. I can even read the headings while at inbox but everything (except subject) is blank as soon as I open the email. I really seems like a font color problem and nothing else but it's really a big bug since most of us use email frequently.

My suggestion is to post a warning on the main page while we try to find a solution since many people will download and install it thinking there are no bugs.

c3p9

Hello everyone. Please forget about the bug mentioned by me on the email above. I got an email backup from my older ROM and that's what was causing the texts to disappear. I deleted all my mail accounts, synched again and now everything is fine.

So... Gary... I believe I own you another beer! GREAT WORK! :P

Guest Gary Crutcher
Hello everyone. Please forget about the bug mentioned by me on the email above. I got an email backup from my older ROM and that's what was causing the texts to disappear. I deleted all my mail accounts, synched again and now everything is fine.

So... Gary... I believe I own you another beer! GREAT WORK! :P

That's great you solved the issue! :(

Guest thegunners
It's an option in the Euro JC1 CSC. You have to flash it.

i already have CSC_I8000NXXJC1.CSC

which language / option to get I8000XEUJC1 ?

Guest Gary Crutcher
Gary

would you please cock a ultra lite rom? :P

I'll see what I can do.

I'm still teaching summer school, but it will be over soon and I will have more time.

Guest dande
Thanks^^

Btw, while setting up the new installed ROM, I think I found a bug (maybe?)

I can't access the Input setting page from both WinMo Settings (the link is not there) and from Samsung Settings (nothing happens if I press it)

Anyone else?

To enable "Input Method" from Samsung menu try this.

It was mentioned earlier from a friend on this thread.

Delete the Redirect key under the registry [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input]

Cheers

Guest Gary Crutcher
To enable "Input Method" from Samsung menu try this.

It was mentioned earlier from a friend on this thread.

Delete the Redirect key under the registry [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input]

Cheers

Thanks for helping Dande.

It seems to be something MS added to all the 6.5.x roms.

Edited by Gary Crutcher

Guest Gary Crutcher

EURO JC1-23551 posted in post #1.

Includes page pool patcher.

Timebomb patched.

Please hard reset after flashing.

Enjoy! ;)

Guest jhlee_0722
EURO JC1-23551 posted in post #1.

Includes page pool patcher.

Timebomb patched.

Please hard reset after flashing.

Enjoy! ;)

thx! i love ur roms!

btw, wads the difference between this n the previous 1? i notice they have the same build. thx

Guest Gary Crutcher
thx! i love ur roms!

btw, wads the difference between this n the previous 1? i notice they have the same build. thx

This one is the European JC1 and the previous was a Chinese version.

Guest Uss_Defiant

Anyone know of any good apps to sync facebook contacts (and pics especially) with winmo 6.5.5? I know one for 6.5, but sadly does not work for the most recent version of winmo... not having contact pics is the only thing holding me back!

Guest jebise

yeah gary has so much work cut out for him, just finished a r|OM and now he has to cook the new JD1 at least now you will olny have to work on one winmo version.

Keep up the good work

Guest rainerateimer

What Pagepool would give me the most Ram? Cause, i just flashed with 0MB pagepool and i have about 88MBs Ram (i did 2 Hard Resets) and i wonder if i even get more Ram with 8MB pagepool

Edited by rainerateimer

Guest rainerateimer

OH s***!

JD1 is out and in 6.5.3 !!! AND it has more free RAM !! PLEASE make a Ultra Light Rom out of that thing, so that we finaly get over 100MB free RAM (MObile Shell with Sense really eats up a lot ;)

Guest rainerateimer

Hey just to make sure, i flashed the JB1 phone part once and i think i gained the extra 5mbs of RAM, i flashed a lot of newer roms since then but never a newer phone part, do i still have the 5Mbs extra? or do i have to flash the JB1 phone part with the new (example) JB3?

Guest Gary Crutcher
Hey just to make sure, i flashed the JB1 phone part once and i think i gained the extra 5mbs of RAM, i flashed a lot of newer roms since then but never a newer phone part, do i still have the 5Mbs extra? or do i have to flash the JB1 phone part with the new (example) JB3?

It was the JB1 eBoot that gave 5MB more ram. ;)