i8000 Lite ROM WM6-5-5 (Updated 22 Apr 2010)

Guest Gary Crutcher

Guest javed222
If you want a lite or ultralite version, you should ask Sonblack as you are using his rom.

I test some roms, but Actually I use your rom version 9 April 2010: EURO JC1/23551 Lite version.

Normally I use your excelents roms.

Thanks

Guest heretic2006

Hi Gary: Great rom. Is there any chance that you can get a version with the different language fonts included? It would be nice if proper characters can be shown on various websites.

Cheers

Guest Gary Crutcher
Hi Gary: Great rom. Is there any chance that you can get a version with the different language fonts included? It would be nice if proper characters can be shown on various websites.

Cheers

I'll see what I can do, but new rom sources are coming (I have 3 of them) and it will take some time.

Guest heretic2006
I'll see what I can do, but new rom sources are coming (I have 3 of them) and it will take some time.

thanks, i'll wait for the new ones

Guest fattmatt

Hello Gary.

Been trying a few of your roms lately so I thought it only fair to buy you a beer.

Confirmation number- 31F07963TW480313W

Keep up the good work mate.

Matt.

Guest Gary Crutcher
Hello Gary.

Been trying a few of your roms lately so I thought it only fair to buy you a beer.

Confirmation number- 31F07963TW480313W

Keep up the good work mate.

Matt.

Thank you! ;)

Guest mpxxl

i use EURO-version and i like this rom a lot ....but i have 1 bug ..there is a problem when i use mass storage option to connect omnia to my pc ...

after unplagging my omnia slows down/freezes ....only soft reset helps ....any solution?

Guest Gary Crutcher
i use EURO-version and i like this rom a lot ....but i have 1 bug ..there is a problem when i use mass storage option to connect omnia to my pc ...

after unplagging my omnia slows down/freezes ....only soft reset helps ....any solution?

Never heard this problem before.

Maybe update your activesync or windows mobile PC software will help.

Guest mpxxl

connection via activsync is ok....problem is only with mass storage ...on other forum i was reading that depends on rom version...now i don't have time to check it (with other rom)

Guest Gary Crutcher
connection via activsync is ok....problem is only with mass storage ...on other forum i was reading that depends on rom version...now i don't have time to check it (with other rom)

Just tested this on the rom I'm using. No problems.

Are you clicking 'eject' before unplugging your USB connection?

Guest mpxxl

yes...but no effects...i've changed rom (6.1) and now everything is ok...i 'll flash with your rom again later and check ...maybe there was problem during flashing ...

edit: after flashing with your rom I have ''mass storage'' problem again

Edited by mpxxl

Guest nap_rz

hm gotta make a poll to ask everyone : which one is better between GC's 6.5.3 or 6.5.5 ROMs?

and what about your own personal reason, garry? which one do you choose and why?

Guest midimal
hm gotta make a poll to ask everyone : which one is better between GC's 6.5.3 or 6.5.5 ROMs?

and what about your own personal reason, garry? which one do you choose and why?

SO how is the latest ROM from Garry (JD3) running guys?

Guest Gary Crutcher

You're asking me a very difficult question.

Considering the number of times I flash everyday when building roms, I don't get much of

a chance to really enjoy the roms I make. For example, I love SPB Mobile Shell but have stopped

re-installing it because of flashing so many times during a day.

So, I am starting to like the Titanium today I post with my roms because it has the waether

on the home screen. And now that I can change the left softkey to contacts (iContact) I can

quickly access my contact list.

Secondly, the addition of AppLauncher makes it even more interesting as I can now have my

most used apps on the home the screen.

At first I did not like 6.5.x, only 6.5. But now I love 6.5.x. Mostly because it is easier to navigate

some of the menus and the menus have been fixed to not display on top of the bottom buttons.

With the addition of Tacchan23_Black_65x_VGA theme and his Dusk red taskbar, my visual

experience is complete. This is not to say I won't be looking for other interesting today screens.

So, getting back to your question. I have no "favorite' rom. I enjoy all my roms - even the little

time I get to use them during testing.

I usually end up using the latest one I build if there are no sys_xxxxxx updates or new complete

roms being posted. Now I am using JD3/23563 until I build the next one (JD3/23115) which is

coming tomorrow.

Hope this helps. :huh:

Guest nap_rz
@Gary:

Did you ever try that titanium theme: LTDv2 Titanium Theme

Both of my older plugins, AppLauncher and Speeddials, are included.

I recognize that as a modification to titanium neo and if I'm not mistaken it is using clauncher instead of app launcher....