Changed Pagepool but available RAM keeps same

Guest Wilson@China

Guest slavke1976
20MB page pool is hard coded into the rom (or nk.exe). Samsung overwrites this value with 15MB page pool but this only happens when you boot the phone. If you dump the rom from the phone you still will see 20MB page pool defined in the rom. What we are doing when we patch the page pool value we are writing a new value (let's say 8MB) to memory where it is stored, and we are disabling the code so Samsung can't write 15MB (by eboot), which would overwite our (8MB) page pool value.

Is it posible to dump eboot file to try to change that 15MB to lower?

Guest wes58
Is it posible to dump eboot file to try to change that 15MB to lower?

Why would you want to spend time trying to figure out how to do it if you can patch the rom when you build it?

Unless you just want to use normal, full rom and just flash eboot to change page pool. Playing with eboot is risky, you can brick your phone.

Guest slavke1976

thanks, as it is so risky i will do change pagepool with your application, i am still not a cooker, i dont know how to use registry editing if i delet some of aplications i dont need in full ROMs, so all what i am doing just dump rom and changing pagepool with your App, and removing othere languages then english and that is all.