B7610 Sound Problem

Guest HRFenix

Guest HRFenix

Hi,

I have a B7610 and i'm having some sound problems.

All sound play well, but when i receive phone calls, the phone don't play any music. Only when the receive phone call ends i ear a litle of sound. I don't know what is appening.

Can any one help?

Best regards

HR

Guest Freezy1982

Same problem for me, too!

Even SMS-Sounds are not playing...

Changing Ring-Tone doesn't have an effect either... <_<

Any suggestions?

Guest boyong

Did you install Microsoft Voice Command in your B7610? I've experienced that too after installing Microsoft Voice Command but uninstalling it doesn't solve the problem for me so what I did to solve the problem is hard reset my phone.

Guest Freezy1982

You are right, I installed MS VoiceCommand... Damn <_< But I don't know, if the App causes this Problem..

I also adjusted my LoudnessSettings (like in daskalos' post) of my phone... I think that would be the nearlier cause. (But going back to standard settings didn't solve it either)

Hope the RingTone comes back after flashing daskalos' new ROM this evening - I will report...

Guest Freezy1982

Flashing another ROM didn't solve it...

I made a Hard Reset with deleting Internal Memory - Now I got it back!

Does anyone have found another solution yet?

Guest Bokun23

I have the same problem. After installing daskalos lite rom (the first one), everything was oke. After installing spb mobile shell, s2u and resco contact manager the problem occured. Uninstalling s2u and resco didnt have effect.

Hopefully a solution is coming soon.

Greetz,

Bokun

Guest santoo

same problem on a 6.1 rom

I'm not 100% sure whether it's been caused by ms voice control, but I did have it installed for a short time right about when call-sounds stopped working.

had both spb ms and s2u running for a long time without this problem, so I doubt that they are responsible.

changing sounds doesn't help

using admin-mode to change loudness doesn't help

editing the ring-sequence & related parameters in the registry doesn't help

have not tried hard reset so far (&wont, until I flash a new rom)

Guest Bokun23

I didnt install ms voice control and having the problem. So that cannot be the issue. I think its kind of driver problem. When installing a program that uses sound it changes the driver or something else and then the problem occures. It's only an idee.

Greetz

• 1 month later...
Guest passion_streak

its coz u tweaked ur audio settings . i m 100% sure .. coz i had the same problem with my omnia when i tweaked its sound settings