[WVGA-QVGA] WP7 LeSScro edition

Guest LeSScro

Guest LeSScro

After some private test from supporter, and a part of my work shared without my agrement... and after some problems about my politic of diffusion... and some "badword YOu LeSScro, leave XDA..."

The "Most Wanted WP7 Skin" is available for FREE... damn, you are serious ? Yes, i am...

presentation.png

WP7 LeSScro edition

Thx to ALL SUPPORTERS

Scripts credits to :

• Gamertag/S2P album art retriever by JokesOnYou
  • ContactRetriever by CycloneApps
  • Stocks by JHML
  • S2P control & status extract from PlayIT
  • Thx Lakeridge Software for the awesome Wisbar
  • Advance desktop...

the best way to have everything you want...

NOW FREE... but you can support me because i

need convert this skin to other resolution... and my
    eyes burn behind Photoshop...

wp8cc72a7c.png
    Don't share skin in other place... please use my website link... Thanks.

• Added optional font
    • Added WelcomeHead

22/04/2010

[*]New cab compressed and updated

[*]install must be fastest

@ All rageous who use my Email to send me some things about i can't write here... don't need to come here... :mad:

Edited by LeSScro

Guest LeSScro
its not a donation if you're forced to pay it to be able to download it. i think they call that a fee.

It s an adventure... WP7 experience before real test...

And i made some hours & hours to make them, fullfilled all request...

Time is long to have a beautifull UI...

Guest anon4
Hi,

You must make a donation of 3euros by clic on WP7 skin and then you will reveive a mail with download link.

http://www.sitego.fr/lesscro/skins.html

To donate according to collins english dictionary means "to give (something) to charity or an organization" Where i believe LeSScro is a seller "exchange goods for funds". Bad wording, which is why, I properly would have brought, but i wont donate.

Guest rza89

do you have a download link for the tg01 wvga

i dont think donating is a way of making money of dis fam, i mean u could be famous if everyone put this on der fones, o well u risk gettin sued by microsoft

thanks g

Guest LeSScro
do you have a download link for the tg01 wvga

i dont think donating is a way of making money of dis fam, i mean u could be famous if everyone put this on der fones, o well u risk gettin sued by microsoft

thanks g

i m famous... i don't search glory... only idea of develop skin...

Maybe you should put a trial period on it to keep everyone happy, then if they like you can unlock it or give it limited features. There seems to be a lot of controversy surrounding this skin.

I understand your frustration at how much time is needed to create skins and why you would like something for your hard work but you should have done the advertising in a different way and not say that its free and maybe creating a club with a "membership fee" and then members can download whatever from your site.

Either way you have done some trumendous work and the skin is unreal so once again good work and I hope you can sort things out. Looking forward to WQVGA version!

Good luck!

Guest LeSScro

I have rebluit all theme in WVGA...

New easy hub customization... fix probleme about pink screen... added lot of new effect...

at this time i can't purpose a Preview...

RC1 coming soon...

Hi Lesscro,

great job. Still I can't see in your videos how the social networks integration looks like. For me this is the major diff between WP7 and the rest of the today plugins. Could you please make a video for the people's tab with 1-2 contacts added?

Cheers