MEGAlite ROM 6.5.5 XXIL2

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos
Got an no-text error message on Win 7 x64! Sync began, but phone froze. Had to reset it!

What did the error said/error code? I'm currently using win7 32bit, have no active sync error / freeze issue yet...

Now I am on Win XP SP3, no issues here! Perhaps x64 version to be blamed for it. I think the rom can be released or may be tested on x32 of Win7 (I don't have it) and in absence of activesync issues may be released for public.

What did the error said/error code? I'm currently using win7 32bit, have no active sync error / freeze issue yet...

As I said there was no text in the error message of Win7, just a blank box and ok with cross icon. It can be due to improper drivers on x64 platform. I will recheck it.

i noticed that we're now having both battery and clock on the status bar...but i use wktask for the battery line on top of the screen.

is there any way to just have the clock without the battery?

Guest rybar73
Got an no-text error message on Win 7 x64! Sync began, but phone froze. Had to reset it!

I have same problem and as I mentioned problem is caused with Sync Media. I cannot found how to disable it in Win7. Device frozen every time when I plug-in to PC and Windows Media Player 11 or Winamp are running (I didn't tried other player).

I using Win7 32b Enterprise.

Edited by rybar73

Guest daskalos
Wait for it to be bug free! It is better to have a proper rom working.

The ROM will be available for download in about an hour...

There will be two versions: Full and MEGAlite

For testers: the ROM you tested has an older xip build, with OS 23545, I recommend you download the new ROM too (where xip is 23545 too)

Guest sandeeppathak007
The ROM will be available for download in about an hour...

There will be two versions: Full and MEGAlite

For testers: the ROM you tested has an older xip build, with OS 23545, I recommend you download the new ROM too (where xip is 23545 too)

Thats a great news

so what will be the difference between megalite and full ROM

Waiting for the link to be available to download and then to test it

one request please do not upload it on rapidshare

Regards

Sandeep

@daskalos

I got another issue, while there was an incoming call, I couldn't get the incoming screen at all, only home screen was visible. This happened twice. Since I am using resco contacts, this could be due to compatibility issue. I am trying to replicate it.

Another thing, using 3g settings on 2g networks is draing battery bit fast. I am not subscribed to 3g, but since phone settings cannot be accessed, I am forced to be on 3g which results in drain.

Please check your inbox, it is full, no more pms are getting through.

Guest daskalos
@daskalos

I got another issue, while there was an incoming call, I couldn't get the incoming screen at all, only home screen was visible. This happened twice. Since I am using resco contacts, this could be due to compatibility issue. I am trying to replicate it.

Another thing, using 3g settings on 2g networks is draing battery bit fast. I am not subscribed to 3g, but since phone settings cannot be accessed, I am forced to be on 3g which results in drain.

Please check your inbox, it is full, no more pms are getting through.

Probably caused by resco contacts...

The Band selector is included in the new fix... available later

Guest vince11

hi i am so up for this rom is it still a today thing and if so when and what one should i go for mega lite or full soz to be a pain a bit unsure

Guest vince11
hi i am so up for this rom is it still a today thing and if so when and what one should i go for mega lite or full soz to be a pain a bit unsure

Is this rom for everyone am very eager to down load but wondering when

Regards

Vince