[nvm] How to put files on SD card through fastboot/console/adb

Guest scash

Guest scash

Using eVil 1.6.3 Slim

and Lickonn's Recovery

I wanted to move apps to SD so I could install eViL's 1.6.7, but to do that I had to format SD card. Formatted..ok. Move App2SD...ok. Reboot: Phone loops at the Android text logo, and only that part. Boot into recovery, but duh theres nothing to apply cuz SD was just formatted. I can't figure out how to push with adb cuz adb doesn't recognize the device. never has really. Was able to flash recovery image with fastboot -i 0x0502 flash recovery recovery.img, but that didn't seem to help (not sure what flashing a recovery image does really...../noob).

Backup won't work cuz apparently only Malez's recovery works with Eclair or something along those lines. Lickonn's won't work, was never able to get it to backup w/ nandroid.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Did a wipe and I'm back in the OS. It froze immediately but I rebooted and we're solid.

Edited by scash

Guest hailylin
Using eVil 1.6.3 Slim

and Lickonn's Recovery

I wanted to move apps to SD so I could install eViL's 1.6.7, but to do that I had to format SD card. Formatted..ok. Move App2SD...ok. Reboot: Phone loops at the Android text logo, and only that part. Boot into recovery, but duh theres nothing to apply cuz SD was just formatted. I can't figure out how to push with adb cuz adb doesn't recognize the device. never has really. Was able to flash recovery image with fastboot -i 0x0502 flash recovery recovery.img, but that didn't seem to help (not sure what flashing a recovery image does really...../noob).

Backup won't work cuz apparently only Malez's recovery works with Eclair or something along those lines. Lickonn's won't work, was never able to get it to backup w/ nandroid.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Did a wipe and I'm back in the OS. It froze immediately but I rebooted and we're solid.

APP2SD still one issue.

You should check this first: http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-app2sd-please/