What ROM?

Guest hah2110

Guest hah2110

What ROM do you guys recommend? I'm on the new Cyanogen now and have used Sense A14 but Bluetooth and the other bugs kept me away from it for a little while. What does the latest Modaco ROM offer over Cyanogen? I'm not a developer -- just looking for a good, fast, clean, battery-efficient OS with some new features.

Guest qvert
What ROM do you guys recommend? I'm on the new Cyanogen now and have used Sense A14 but Bluetooth and the other bugs kept me away from it for a little while. What does the latest Modaco ROM offer over Cyanogen? I'm not a developer -- just looking for a good, fast, clean, battery-efficient OS with some new features.

MCR 1.8

because i found it more stable than CM

If i want a Sense Ui Device i could have stay by my hero or bought a htc bravo (now know as desire) which infos where leaked long before the Nexus One was sold

so the Desire Rom is no need for me because it has sense which i don't like

Afaik is CM based on AOSP builts and not on current (leaked) Nexus One Builts

Edited by qvert

Guest commodoor
MCR 1.8

because i found it more stable than CM

If i want a Sense Ui Device i could have stay by my hero or bought a nexus one which infos where leaked long before the Nexus One was sold

so the Desire Rom is no need for me because it has sense which i don't like

Afaik is CM based on AOSP builts and not on current (leaked) Nexus One Builts

I agree on MCR. MCR felt more stable but CM had more goodies backed in. Its a though choice <_<

I used CM for 2 weeks and now using MCR to see the diff. between them. but MCR looks more stable.

Guest Deathwish238

Well SenseUI on the Desire is better than SenseUI on the Hero. But the general look and feel is the same. I've been loving it.

The only desktop I like almost as much is Home++, but that doesn't support Live Wallpapers(last I checked).

What about SenseUI do you dislike?

Guest qvert

it's a pain for updating the android version

i don't care about the shiny bling bling interface when i have to wait months to get new android versions

Guest MingoChang

MCR 1.9 is available. Trackball colors are now working more smoothly. I switched from CM to MCR, and I really found it very stable.

Edited by MingoChang

Guest ascito
MCR 1.9 is available. Trackball colors are now working more smoothly. I switched from CM to MCR, and I really found it very stable.

The same here!