[ROM] I8000HZUJC1+phoneJB2 official ROM(Eng,CHT)

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez
i lost all files in my storage , follow the method 2 :mellow:

but rom works...

sorry to hear that. did u read entire post? well, extracted ROM files r being uploaded at this moment by fellow Omnian <_<, hopefully no one will have this issue anymore.

Guest 206bw
in samsung setting u can find such setting under touch alert <_<

Under touch event --> Dialler & virtual input panel, I've enabled Sound + Vibration

Sof reset and the keyboard still doesnt vibrate

Guest Lancez
Under touch event --> Dialler & virtual input panel, I've enabled Sound + Vibration

Sof reset and the keyboard still doesnt vibrate

it should work, as i have already tried. on the other hand, samsung made vibration function kinda useless, it lags as hell. google for touch response works fine on mine.

Guest 206bw
it should work, as i have already tried. on the other hand, samsung made vibration function kinda useless, it lags as hell. google for touch response works fine on mine.

tired it 5 more times, no luck still

Guest 206bw
google for touch response then, if u can find it, i'll upload it for ya.

Finally got the vibration working. But i must set the system volume setting to vibration only. Sound and vibrate won't work

Also noticed the SMS software got a lot more laggier compared to JB1

Phone book also crash a lot when i close it.

Wil try touch response

Await for next update, Thank you

Guest Lancez
Finally got the vibration working. But i must set the system volume setting to vibration only. Sound and vibrate won't work

Also noticed the SMS software got a lot more laggier compared to JB1

Phone book also crash a lot when i close it.

Wil try touch response

Await for next update, Thank you

dont have any of those problems, actually JC1 faster than previouse ROMs. hard reset is recommended after flashing.

Guest Lancez
To Lancez:

Is there a way to make the keyboard vibrate when pressing keys (haptic feedback)? I love that in other roms.

Otherwise, this rom is the best! Definitely better than all the rest. Thank you very much. Everybody owes you for this.

go to samsung settings un touch alert, set vibrate only. or u can try touch response, google for it.

thank u for the support <_<

Guest 206bw
dont have any of those problems, actually JC1 faster than previouse ROMs. hard reset is recommended after flashing.

I guess I'm just unlucky

Guest NewForce
hey newforce do you will upload the link in midiafire of the pda too in this chinnes site i dont can doawload nothing

if you can do that thank up

yes, please. a raipdshare mirror would be great, since a lot people cant download from mediafire and rayfile. thank u

All right bros, I'll try to do it tomorrow, if things go my way... <_<

Edited by NewForce

Guest Lancez
All right bros, I'll try to do it tomorrow, if things go my way... <_<

i was asking darkworldzz to upload to rapidshare. if u would, finish what u've been doing and i'll take care of the rest. thanks. ur mirror is updated in 2nd post :mellow:

update: im downloading PDA parts from rayfile, i will upload to mediafire, thanks again

Edited by Lancez

Guest 206bw
hard reset should solve those problems <_<

Done that, still same issues

Flashed it using the EXE, then hard reset via holding Volume up, lock, left button and right button on the front

Guest Lancez
Done that, still same issues

Flashed it using the EXE, then hard reset via holding Volume up, lock, left button and right button on the front

thats weird, it works on mine. install touch response then.

Guest valiwm

Lancez, you are the man. Until now, seems to be the best rom. Even though I like SBP, I think I will stay on standard interface, so that finally it seems that not much lag upsetting. Thanks and keep up the good work. And expect new updates. <_<

Guest Lancez
Lancez, you are the man. Until now, seems to be the best rom. Even though I like SBP, I think I will stay on standard interface, so that finally it seems that not much lag upsetting. Thanks and keep up the good work. And expect new updates. <_<

u r welcome and i will keep an eye on new updates.

Guest omar junior
sorry to hear that. did u read entire post? well, extracted ROM files r being uploaded at this moment by fellow Omnian <_<, hopefully no one will have this issue anymore.

I installed the new rom via Octans, with the 3 parts and MVND.mst that I extracted the EXE.

but ok without problems, I only lost my MP3's that were in my storage.

you tell me how to vibrate every keyboard touch? I had it in my other rom and that is not happening.

thanks!

Guest Lancez
also when you select english why does the damn thing still select chinese real fast and have chinese symbols in the rom...

i think i know whats wrong. i've just tried, assuming that u used .MST and didnt use included CSC to flash ur phone, right? the only way to get english in this ROM is to flash with included CSC. after that u can dump it out, convert it to .nbo, then u can flash it with other CSC.

Guest omar junior
i think i know whats wrong. i've just tried, assuming that u used .MST and didnt use included CSC to flash ur phone, right? the only way to get english in this ROM is to flash with included CSC. after that u can dump it out, convert it to .nbo, then u can flash it with other CSC.

you have to change in the regional settings

Guest Lancez
you have to change in the regional settings

well that too. about keyboard vibration, u can install touch response for that.

Edited by Lancez