[ROM] I8000HZUJC1+phoneJB2 official ROM(Eng,CHT)

Guest Lancez

Guest Del1701

Well i'm at a loss now, I tried the exe with win cdma drivers and vista drivers but my laptop does not detect my phone, I tried an xp with sp3 machine with the cdma drivers, it detects my phone and says ready to download but I can not select a language in the top right box because its empty. I've now dissassembled the rom and am trying octans 2.14 and octans mini but my vista laptop will not detect my phone. The only time it detects my phone is if I use the 6.1 driver for mits but all it does is says waiting for device, can some one shed some light on this please.....................

Guest Lancez
Well i'm at a loss now, I tried the exe with win cdma drivers and vista drivers but my laptop does not detect my phone, I tried an xp with sp3 machine with the cdma drivers, it detects my phone and says ready to download but I can not select a language in the top right box because its empty. I've now dissassembled the rom and am trying octans 2.14 and octans mini but my vista laptop will not detect my phone. The only time it detects my phone is if I use the 6.1 driver for mits but all it does is says waiting for device, can some one shed some light on this please.....................

few things u needa check b4 flashing.

1. install activesync(XP) or device center (vista).

2. find samsung cdma driver in this forum then install it, then softreset

3. b4 flashing, connect ur phone to pc let it sync. it'll install MIT driver

please check these steps. if u've done those properly, u shouldnt have problems.

Guest Lancez
will there be a 6.5.x version of this ROM ?

would have been ideal from my point of view <_<

im sure chefs will look into it. since this is the newest and fastest official ROM. it'd be nice if secany is still around. until then, this is our only choice.

Guest Del1701

Thanks lancez but I have already done all of these, when you say cdma driver and soft reset is that for the pc or phone ? because I loaded this driver onto both machine,

If you could point me in the right directon that would be great.

Cheers Del

Edited by Del1701

Guest Lancez
Thanks lancez but I have laready done all of these, when you say cdma driver and soft reset is that for the pc or phone ? because I loaded this driver onto both machine,

If you could point me in the right directon that would be great.

Gheers Del

Samsung CDMA driver is for ur PC, it comes in a zip file and all u need to do is unzip then execute .EXE in that folder, dont install it on ur phone. ur phone has its own driver MIT if im not mistaken. that is the reason why u have to plug into PC then it'll start installation by itself. u can find both drivers in this forum.

Guest Del1701
Samsung CDMA driver is for ur PC, it comes in a zip file and all u need to do is unzip then execute .EXE in that folder, dont install it on ur phone. ur phone has its own driver MIT if im not mistaken. that is the reason why u have to plug into PC then it'll start installation by itself. u can find both drivers in this forum.

I done those but all I get is Either eboot error with the vista drivers or connected but waiting for devive withe 6.1 drivers, it's driving me a little mad lol

Guest NewForce
After flashed with this ROM, can i flash only the CSC with octran

Horphi, you mean after you flashed this JC1 fully and you gonna flashed another version CSC part over it?

Doing this will only enable you Chinese OS only.

You may saw lots of other Languages in the Settings but select any others you'll still end up with Chinese only.

I've tried, and now like what Bush said, "Listen to your mom", I had flashed my Omnia2 back with "CSC_I8000HCWTJC1" <_<

Guest Lancez
I done those but all I get is Either eboot error with the vista drivers or connected but waiting for devive withe 6.1 drivers, it's driving me a little mad lol

did u try the vista driver that i posted in ROM section? then follow Kstan's vista flashing guide. u should be alright.

driver for vista x86 http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...iver-for-i8000/

Edited by Lancez

Guest Namar
thx for this rom lancez..

the nb0 i converted from the exe works great, using the extracted csc and jb1 phone part..

if any1 wants it i can upload the nb0 file if lance allows it..

<_<

Hi darkworldzz, please can you upload the nbo file for this Taiwan Rom. I have tried to flash the downloaded .exe file without any success. I also disassemble the .exe using the tool suggested by Lance. I renamed the MVND.bin to MVND.mst and it is still not recognized by octan2.13 or 2.14 on my laptop (Vista x64). Im sure Lancez will not have issue with you uploading the nbo file for those of us who encounter this problem. I can see that Lancez has tried to provide as many mirrors as possible. Help!

Guest Lancez
Hi darkworldzz, please can you upload the nbo file for this Taiwan Rom. I have tried to flash the downloaded .exe file without any success. I also disassemble the .exe using the tool suggested by Lance. I renamed the MVND.bin to MVND.mst and it is still not recognized by octan2.13 or 2.14 on my laptop (Vista x64). Im sure Lancez will not have issue with you uploading the nbo file for those of us who encounter this problem. I can see that Lancez has tried to provide as many mirrors as possible. Help!

sounds like u dont have proper driver for ur vista x64. is this ur first time flashing or u have done flashing with other ROMs b4? i have tried flashing .EXE and .mst without any problems, although i use XP.

i do not against mirrors, this is not even my ROM. im just a messenger.

Guest sioppao

i think i have the same issue - im using windows7 - i disassembled and tried the exe file, no joy.

should i also change compatibility of the exe to Win XP SP3?

all other flashes are ok.

Guest Lancez
Horphi, you mean after you flashed this JC1 fully and you gonna flashed another version CSC part over it?

Doing this will only enable you Chinese OS only.

You may saw lots of other Languages in the Settings but select any others you'll still end up with Chinese only.

I've tried, and now like what Bush said, "Listen to your mom", I had flashed my Omnia2 back with "CSC_I8000HCWTJC1" <_<

did u try rodrigo's tool to convert the dump to .nbo? it should work with any english CSC after that.

Guest Lancez
i think i have the same issue - im using windows7 - i disassembled and tried the exe file, no joy.

should i also change compatibility of the exe to Win XP SP3?

all other flashes are ok.

yes, u have to open it in XP mode.

Guest Namar
sounds like u dont have proper driver for ur vista x64. is this ur first time flashing or u have done flashing with other ROMs b4? i have tried flashing .EXE and .mst without any problems, although i use XP.

i do not against mirrors, this is not even my ROM. im just a messenger.

I have done several flashings in the past. I have flashed virtually all available Omnia II ROMs on this forum. I'm waiting for someone to upload an nbo of the file. I guess the problem is with my Vista x64. It sucks!!

Guest Namar
yes, u have to open it in XP mode.

I did all that earlier and still could not flash. It keeps saying error in reading eboot. Anyway I am going to try it on an XP ( I will resuscitate an old XP machine and hope it works)

Guest darkworldzz

hi all.. i have converted the exe file to a nb0 file.. as i do not have a RS acc (sry guys, i tried uploading it as a free user but failed) i have uploaded to 4shared (i can upload as free user!!).. i believe most ppl is able to dl from 4 shared..

also it is recommended to flash it with the csc from the exe...

the links

part1: http://www.4shared.com/file/240755492/a4a7...0HZUJC1nb0.html

part2: http://www.4shared.com/file/240762815/2177...0HZUJC1nb0.html

CSC: http://www.4shared.com/file/240801529/67977ba9/customer.html

finally

now for a more detailed explanation of whats new here..

1.a new skinned main menu to look like the one from t*omnia but the speed is nothing like it.. <_< easily fixed tho

2.media player is slightly changed.. eg. for video there is now a button to turn it to landscape mode

3.the volume for system no longer have 1,2,3,4,5 it has more options like 1.1,1.2,1.3 etc.. hence media player aka touch player now do not have a volume change..

4.the samsung ui/today screen is laggy as always..

5.tho no1 wants to know this but, the cube is VERY much smoother than previous roms.

6.i forgot what it is like in previous roms but the lock sccreen slider is now at the top instead of bottom.. mine used to be at the bottom in previous roms..

7.sms for me seems bugged.. like i have the contacts saved in my fone but it shows number instead of name.. but i believe a soft reset should do.

8.language change is bugged as well.. i tried to change lang from chinese to english using samsung settings then it cahnged to some funny language instead of english.. i believe it to be french or spanish but i am not a fan of languages i only know eng and chinese... so try it at your own risk..

9. irelevant but free memory on main storage is 110+mb and free ram with samsung home screen is around 50-60, 55mb after clean ram on level 3

10.have fun

cheers

darkworldz

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Lancez

thanks buddy. do u mind if i post ur link in 2nd post?

P.S. did u dump the ROM by sorg's tool then convert it to nbo or u converted it from MST?

Edited by Lancez

Guest Namar

hi all.. i have converted the exe file to a nb0 file.. as i do not have a RS acc (sry guys, i tried uploading it as a free user but failed) i have uploaded to 4shared (i can upload as free user!!).. i believe most ppl is able to dl from 4 shared..

also it is recommended to flash it with the csc from the exe... i will upload it in a moment..

Thanks. I have been waiting for this. Downloading now....

Guest darkworldzz

err its alright if u put it in ur sec post lancez.. i converted it from mst using RGD's tool...

sry all the csc is taking too long to upload... but it will be done soon..

oh and i flashed it using jb1 eboot part if any wants reference.. my phone part is still at ij2 and loving it still <_<

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Namar
err its alright if u put it in ur sec post lancez.. i converted it from mst using RGD's tool...

oh and i flashed it using jb1 eboot part if any wants reference.. my phone part is still at ij2 and loving it still <_<

Darkworldzz, have downloaded the pda part, awaiting the csc. Thanks.

Downloading the CSC now...... Thanks a million. Now I can have the JC1 ROM.

Edited by Namar

Guest Lancez

i've updated 2nd post pointing to ur above post. so people can read ur comments about this ROM. the reason i asked how u converted ur .nbo was the size of ur file got roughly 340mb. i just converted to .nbo from dumped ROM few min. ago and its about 280mb. just checking with u. thanks again :mellow:

which CSC did u flash? the name on 4share is custom.

Edited by Lancez