[ROM] I8000HZUJC1+phoneJB2 official ROM(Eng,CHT)

Guest Lancez

Guest NewForce
Guest darkworldzz

yea the csc is extracted from the exe file its called customer.csc and i was lazy to rename it <_<

yea my nb0 file was ard 340+ mb.. not sure why it has these difference..(still a noob here :() but no problem after flashing tho.. except for the sms bug.. not affecting much can be easily replaced by some other programs..

ahh and ppl can use the csc by newforce as well!! :mellow:

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Lancez
yea the csc is extracted from the exe file its called customer.csc and i was lazy to rename it <_<

yea my nb0 file was ard 340+ mb.. not sure why it has these difference..(still a noob here :() but no problem after flashing tho.. except for the sms bug.. not affecting much can be easily replaced by some other programs..

ahh and ppl can use the csc by newforce as well!! :mellow:

cool, thanks

Guest NewForce
@NewForce

damn man, <_< all of us owe u a big thank you!

No mention at all Lancez.

We are family, I got all my brother & sister with me... :mellow:

Guest Terry666

OK, I had just completed all JC1 Eboot, CSC, Phone and PDA rom parts uploaded to Rayfile, MediaFire and RS.

Below all the links. Enjoy!

@NewForce

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THANK YOU!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edited by Terry666

Guest fattmatt

Thanks for the files.

One question, why is the phone part JB2, not JC1?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I have not seen anything.

Matt.

Guest Terry666

Well I did it and all go ok (choose English at flashing) I change the region as usual BUT I find out the dialer is in Chinese...

I don't realy care for the Keyboard as I use SPB's but the dialing to run from a keyboard... Its NOT nice.... <_<

I did try "NewForce's" Multilunguage keyb and master's K CABS for Keyboard and Phone Canvas... Nothing....

I reflashed changing SCS but then I din't had ANY keypad :mellow: only a keyboard... I don't know what to do but before turn back to Gary's JB3 ANY help??????

SORRY people I forget to mention the problem is when I use the Phonebook (which I often use) from the Phone or the key is the Samsung dialer with my OLD SCS I'll re-flash now with the new and I'll report...

No difference with the new SCS is the same ... From my phonebook Chinese from the Phone or the Key normal Sam Keypad.... Oh well....

Edited by Terry666

Guest Del1701

Well it seems my problem is that when I change the driver on my vista laptop all's ok untill I unplug my phone, as soon as I plug it back in to flash then the driver stops working it's giving me an error code 10 in the device manager.

So I'm going to try an xp machine again today using octans, will it be ok to use octans mini and just flash the mst and csc ?

Guest Gary Crutcher

Hi All,

Am working on an English UltraLite version of JC1.

See pics. Should have it finished in a couple of days.

Have less time now that summer school starts tomorrow.

post-557795-1268568794_thumb.jpgpost-557795-1268568807_thumb.jpg

Guest dzynio
Hi All,

impressive free storage <_< i like that! waiting for this Gary! :mellow:

Guest speedfrog
gary, is the new main menu and touch player left in ?

please do not include the main menu , we can install it with a cab.

looks very impressive Gary. Will you remove opera and all the samsung programs in the ultra lite version?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest manosandrea
Hi All,

Excuse me ,

but how is it that you have JC1 Pda and EURJB3 csc ???????

What's your rom's language ??

I'm using EURJB3 csc with greek lang, but with JB3 rom.

Here everybody says , you have to use the csc of this JC1 rom ( eng or chin).

Guest mihai_mihai

anyone know how to reset bluetooth mac to original , don't know why now is ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

phone runing jc1 now

found the solution for it

this is it:

1. type: *#1546792*#

2. choose "Internal"

3. Type as pwd: *#0807#

4. choose Bluetooth MAC address

5. type pwd: 1234

6. Set MacAdress

7. Execute

only problem is to get a valid mac addres, i just copied bt one from someone who posted his version and wifi from my wireless router history

goodluck

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest Namar
Hi All,

Gary, please do not remove Samsung Tclock in your lite version if you can. This is because of the alarm. I find it better than windows alarm. This is just my preference though !!

Guest vizavex

Hey guys nice sharing

After i flash this rom i notice its ram slowly drain off .

After few applications test and close all , the ram stay at 67.xxmb

I found another JC1 rom at China website

which a guys modify this TW traditional chinese JC1

become a simplify chinese JC1.

But there are something strange that its setting menu goes back to

old stle like those previous 6.5.

This rom has nice ram its stay at 80.xx mb after applications test and

close still go back that amount of ram .

Edited by vizavex

Guest Namar
ur avatar is funny........i like it

Hi everyone, Lancez is now the new chief in the absence of Secany. Jokes apart I apprecitae you providing this ROM to the community. Will flashing this ROM with a different CSC to remove the Chinese characters make it a little laggy? Say a CSC from JA5? I prefer the keyboard not popping up when I tap on phonebook. The JB3 does the same too even with registry modification.

Guest Lancez
Well I did it and all go ok (choose English at flashing) I change the region as usual BUT I find out the dialer is in Chinese...

I don't realy care for the Keyboard as I use SPB's but the dialing to run from a keyboard... Its NOT nice.... <_<

I did try "NewForce's" Multilunguage keyb and master's K CABS for Keyboard and Phone Canvas... Nothing....

I reflashed changing SCS but then I din't had ANY keypad :( only a keyboard... I don't know what to do but before turn back to Gary's JB3 ANY help??????

SORY people I forget to mention the problem is when I use the Phonebook (which I often use) from the Phone or the key is the Samsung dialer with my OLD SCS I'll re-flash now with the new and I'll report...

No difference with the new SCS is the same ... From my phonebook Chinese from the Phone or the Key normal Sam Keypad.... Oh well....

i dont have chinese on phone dialer, the keyboard default layout is chinese but u can switch it to english at lower left hand side "ABC". flash JC1's CSC only, coz none of those mirrors r converted from dumped ROM, which means u will have chinese on ur ROM.

Well it seems my problem is that when I change the driver on my vista laptop all's ok untill I unplug my phone, as soon as I plug it back in to flash then the driver stops working it's giving me an error code 10 in the device manager.

So I'm going to try an xp machine again today using octans, will it be ok to use octans mini and just flash the mst and csc ?

turn off ur phone when u ready to flash, use latest Octan 2.14 and u still get to choose which part to flash, just to be safe. good luck.

how do i install youtube or other better youtube app?

u can find it in general section.

Excuse me ,

but how is it that you have JC1 Pda and EURJB3 csc ???????

What's your rom's language ??

I'm using EURJB3 csc with greek lang, but with JB3 rom.

Here everybody says , you have to use the csc of this JC1 rom ( eng or chin).

coz Gary flashed with english then dumped out and cooked it, thats why. sorg's tool is very handy.

Hi everyone, Lancez is now the new chief in the absence of Secany. Jokes apart I apprecitae you providing this ROM to the community. Will flashing this ROM with a different CSC to remove the Chinese characters make it a little laggy? Say a CSC from JA5? I prefer the keyboard not popping up when I tap on phonebook. The JB3 does the same too even with registry modification.

dont flash with other CSC, ur phone will be in chinese. unless u r able to dump it out and convert to .nbo file. i have done nothing if compare to Secany's contribution :mellow:

Edited by Lancez