[ROM] I8000HZUJC1+phoneJB2 official ROM(Eng,CHT)

Guest Lancez

Guest Del1701

Cheers Lancez, well I used an xp machine today and flashed with octans 2.14 it flashed perfectly, just wondering though I included the phone bin to flash however my phone is still showing as Phone I8000XXII6 while the pda and csc say jc1 ? just a little confused with this.

But the rom seems fast, stable and after loads of resets it does not loose wifi, well pleased.

Guest Lancez
Cheers Lancez, well I used an xp machine today and flashed with octans 2.14 it flashed perfectly, just wondering though I included the phone bin to flash however my phone is still showing as Phone I8000XXII6 while the pda and csc say jc1 ? just a little confused with this.

But the rom seems fast, stable and after loads of resets it does not loose wifi, well pleased.

glad its working for ya, about phone, i dont know, try to flash the phone part again?

Guest Gary Crutcher
Gary, please do not remove Samsung Tclock in your lite version if you can. This is because of the alarm. I find it better than windows alarm. This is just my preference though !!

I didn't remove it - the icon just wasn't showing in the start menu.

Guest Lancez
Ok, here is what I get with DarkForce xt9 keyboard cab and JC1.

post-557795-1268613254_thumb.jpg

darkforce or newforce? <_< anyway, i have tried newforce's xt9 on my dumped JC1, sometimes xt9 option dosent work. have u had this problem? did u get 23547's link? do u know which file i have to download for cooking?

Edited by Lancez

Guest Gary Crutcher
darkforce or newforce? <_< anyway, i have tried newforce's xt9 on my dumped JC1, sometimes xt9 option dosent work. have u had this problem? did u get 23547's link? do u know which file i have to download for cooking?

Sorry...newforce.

Xt9 was not working in JC1, so no problem prior to this.

Yes, got messages and link. Thanks.

Will look at the files today, hopefully.

Guest NewForce

Lancez, u mean my XT9 "samsung MLKeypad" no working on the rom you are using? Or it is just the XT9 mode no working?

If it was the XT9 mode, then it was Tegic XT9 input nature, XT9 mode can only be enable in some app sub function, not all.

Guest Lancez
Lancez, u mean my XT9 "samsung MLKeypad" no working on the rom you are using? Or it is just the XT9 mode no working?

If it was the XT9 mode, then it was Tegic XT9 input nature, XT9 mode can only be enable in some app sub function, not all.

yes, u r right. thought it was not working properly. <_<

Guest NewForce
Sorry...newforce.

Xt9 was not working in JC1, so no problem prior to this.

Yes, got messages and link. Thanks.

Will look at the files today, hopefully.

No problem Gary. <_<

Lancez has confirmed my XT9 does working in JC1 rom, if not at least my Omnia2 with JC1 rom XT9 mode was working fine.

Guest silencer22

would like to add more changes of the rom

- touchwiz mainmenu could be enabled via the settings, so Start button could launch the mainmenu app directly. no way to disable touchwiz sms skin still..

- touchwiz file explorer is slightly faster now, improved interface in some of the functions

- media player has new skin, larger album art display. a favourite button on the player screen to add it to the favourite playlist. tap on the album art to reveal the volume controls and repeat options.

- volume controls has 15 levels while media player is active, and 5 levels elsewhere

- new skin for radio app in landscape mode

- large indicator now has the option to turn on bluetooth and wifi directly

Edited by silencer22

Guest Lancez
when I start IE, the browser connect internet by GPRS but allway don't connect. Why

did u setup connection urself or phone automatically set it up?

Guest Lancez
It's automatic

is this ur first time flashing or u have done it b4? did u setup connections manually in ur previous ROM? is ur phone locked ur unlocked?

is this ur first time flashing or u have done it b4? did u setup connections manually in ur previous ROM? is ur phone locked ur unlocked?

My O2 is unlocked. I have flashed b4 and automatically set up

Guest Lancez
My O2 is unlocked. I have flashed b4 and automatically set up

did u double check the settings ? r they correct?

ok, do this. switch to other operator then wait for 30 sec. then switch it back to ur operator. see if problem fixed

Edited by Lancez

did u double check the settings ? r they correct?

ok, do this. switch to other operator then wait for 30 sec. then switch it back to ur operator. see if problem fixed

thanks but still can't do

Guest Lancez
thanks but still can't do

in that case, sorry i cant help u. u might wanna flash back to ur previous ROM. but u can always manually setup connections if u know the drill.

dose anybody have connection problems?

Guest acastiyo

Thanks very very much guys.

Lancez and the rest of you mirroring are doing a great job for us to get the lastest OS versions.

Thanks!!!

Guest Gary Crutcher

Ok..got newforce xt9 keyboards working properly by cooking them into the JC1 rom.

No overlap of options over the language drop-down list.

Guest silencer22
in that case, sorry i cant help u. u might wanna flash back to ur previous ROM. but u can always manually setup connections if u know the drill.

dose anybody have connection problems?

actually i hav

i hav tired using the automatic configurations, but goin to the connection settings, its all empty

tried setting up the connections manually also

opera and IE could connect to gprs

however, all other applications straightaway gives connection error, could not connect

hav not been able to resolve tis issue at the moment