[ROM] I8000HZUJC1+phoneJB2 official ROM(Eng,CHT)

Guest Lancez

Guest NewForce
when I start IE, the browser connect internet by GPRS but allway don't connect. Why

hoa, try to change "Samsung Settings > Network Settings > Operator Settings" back and forth to see if it help.

Guest manosandrea

I flashed the JC1 rom.

So far so good , with an exception :

My ndrive 9.2.44 navigation software has too small fonts ( though i tried to change through the ndrive's .ini the dpis or put stretchmap = true )

With all my other roms had never a similar problem.

Any ideas ???

Thanks a lot !!!!!!

To mention something else : the main menu is too heavy to move and really slow and not too smooth ( as the other mainmenu from somewhere here in the forum- the iphone's i think , which is far faster and smoother ).That's no problem for me , cause i barelly use the main menu-- i'm spb mobileshell fun.

Guest jkgtan
Hi All,

Am working on an English UltraLite version of JC1.

See pics. Should have it finished in a couple of days.

Have less time now that summer school starts tomorrow.

post-557795-1268568794_thumb.jpgpost-557795-1268568807_thumb.jpg

Dear Gary,

Can you leave the Samsung Today in in your next UltraLite ROM.

Thank you very much.

Guest silencer22

i have managed to flash the JC1 with other CSC and switch the language to english...

you could follow the steps below if you cant read chinese...

anyway, summarising the steps, select the 2nd language option (regardless of the language stated) listed in language change setting. and the fone will reset with english rom <_<

1. Go to Samsung Settings, 三星設定 (could identify by the usual grey gear with blue ring)

2. Press the top right grey right arrow button

3. Press the grey button, 查看更多 , after DviX (at the bottom of the list)

4. Press the last option, 語言變更 , with an icon of a globe and the letters 'ABC'

5. Now select the second item on the list irregardless of the language stated there

6. The screen will show some instructions. Scroll to the bottom and press the grey button at the end.

7. Input '1234' without the quotes and press the Left softkey to confirm the change of language

Tested with I8000XSOIJ2 CSC btw

Edited by silencer22

Guest manosandrea

Is there any CAB for the MSN WEATHER ( i'd like the cab file , not the widget for the today screen ,widget plus,titanium, etc)

I liked the software (msn weather ) as it was in the other roms.( that was executing from the programs , using a shortcut )

Thanks !!!!!!!

Guest Gary Crutcher
Dear Gary,

Can you leave the Samsung Today in in your next UltraLite ROM.

Thank you very much.

The JC1 I have does not have Samsung Today. mPro took it out before releasing

the rom.

Guest redMANU
The JC1 I have does not have Samsung Today. mPro took it out before releasing

the rom.

so could you please extract samsung today from JB3 and put into your lite / ultra lite ROM?

Guest AndrewTan

Small Review

4435242727_e169a4bc72_o.png4435244073_f7e2661ef4_o.png

4435243365_68a3eeaa54_o.png4436019860_307610620e_o.png

4436017674_caa4f8df80_o.png4436018942_4363ff29d3_o.png

4436019164_c6b0a5e684_o.png4435244835_105b7ba692_o.png

Pros

- New Main Menu, faster than previous one, simple but attractive. You can now tab the number for page switching.

- New Calculator skins.

- New Media Player layout.

- New and better Dice games. (same as previous leak one)

- New color layout design, more beauty now and attractive.

- WiFi & Bluetooth added to Large Indicator.

- Seems the most speedy ROM ever release by Samsung.

- All third party games not install by default, only cab provided, this is good as now I can choose install those games in My Storage rather than Main Memory.

-

Cons

- Due to official Taiwan service provider ROM, the startup animation is from the service provider logo.

- Default to Traditional Chinese Keyboard layout. (can switch to English or install third party keyboard)

- The keyboard still auto pop-up when opening Phonebook.

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest omniall

Hi guys ,

1-Why I can't Install Any Persian Language On this Rom??

I just want Persian Input/Output and My old rom was jb3 and supported Persian Keyoard ( just Input/Output)

2- If I flash jc1 pda with jb3 csc , my Language Problem ,would Solve??

sorry for English

Edited by omniall

Guest Lancez
Is there any CAB for the MSN WEATHER ( i'd like the cab file , not the widget for the today screen ,widget plus,titanium, etc)

I liked the software (msn weather ) as it was in the other roms.( that was executing from the programs , using a shortcut )

Thanks !!!!!!!

there is a samsung today cab around, ripped by wes58

Guest Lancez
Hi guys ,

1-Why I can't Install Any Persian Language On this Rom??

I just want Persian Input/Output and My old rom was jb3 and supported Persian Keyoard ( just Input/Output)

2- If I flash jc1 pda with jb3 csc , my Language Problem ,would Solve??

sorry for English

as i stated on first post, this ROM only supports english and chinese. and u will not be able to get Persian support by flashing JB3's CSC, if u do ur ROM will be in chinese. thats the only option we have for now, unless someone could get European JC1, which i, myself am looking forward to that too.

Guest omniall
as i stated on first post, this ROM only supports english and chinese. and u will not be able to get Persian support by flashing JB3's CSC, if u do ur ROM will be in chinese. thats the only option we have for now, unless someone could get European JC1, which i, myself am looking forward to that too.

thank you so much

but i dont want full persian language.

I just want to able read and write persian sms.(persian keaboard) it's possible??

thank you again Mr Lancez.

Guest Lancez
thank you so much

but i dont want full persian language.

I just want to able read and write persian sms.(persian keaboard) it's possible??

thank you again Mr Lancez.

other idea, u can try install Persian fonts/language for PPC if u actually have one and see whats going on.

Guest AndrewTan
Does the dial pad shows taiwan character in English interface? I flashed it with chinese interface and the dial pad shows taiwan character

Yalo, how to get rid of it.

Guest Lancez
JC1 BECAME OFFICIAL IN ITALY- THIS CHINEZE VERSION IS NOT OFICIAL OR SO SAYS FUS DOWNLOADER

well, what i want to do is to remind u that FUS downloader is not an official way to upgrade ur ROM either. Samsung provided a lot different ROMs/upgrades to different regions world wide. this chinese/english ROM just happen to came out b4 europe. if u would, try to flash with that european ROM then get on samsung taiwan or samsung asian website, , i bet they'll tell u the same thing that ur ROM is not official either.

Guest AndrewTan
i dont have taiwanese charactor on my dialer, my regional setting is USA. maybe u can try to change that.

Sorry not the dialer, I mean the X9 keypad, when open it default to BPMF key rather than english.

Guest Lancez
Sorry not the dialer, I mean the X9 keypad, when open it default to BPMF key rather than english.

oh, thats right. i dumped ROM out and converted to nb0 then flash it again, that keyboard no longer there. then i installed NewForce's xt9 from JB1. everything works like a charm.

Guest AndrewTan
oh, thats right. i dumped ROM out and converted to nb0 then flash it again, that keyboard no longer there. then i installed NewForce's xt9 from JB1. everything works like a charm.

Means you use others CSC? others way to change the keyboard. If reinstall not sure working or not.