My Samsung OMNIA Pro B7610 is DEAD!

Guest Constantina

Guest Constantina

Hi guys! I bought my PRO almost two months ago from Germany and it suddenly stopped working last week. I charged the battery in the evening (it displayed 100%) and then next morning it suddenly switches off and it doesn't switch on again. I connected the phone with the charger again but I can't even see the battery icon. It's just DEAD!

Although it has one year guarantee I have to send it back to Germany and wait for like 2 or more weeks.

Does anyone experience the same problem????

Edited by Constantina

• 1 month later...
Guest yamajiang
Hi guys! I bought my PRO almost two months ago from Germany and it suddenly stopped working last week. I charged the battery in the evening (it displayed 100%) and then next morning it suddenly switches off and it doesn't switch on again. I connected the phone with the charger again but I can't even see the battery icon. It's just DEAD!

Although it has one year guarantee I have to send it back to Germany and wait for like 2 or more weeks.

Does anyone experience the same problem????

I think you shall send it to samsung customer service to repair. the Phone launched less than one year, so sure under warranty.