FULL & LITE 6.1 BUILD 21056

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos
That sounds quite weird. Occassionally being on 6.1 I faced this problem that audio would be lost because either I was trying to put in SRS /WOW into the basic settings or even when I was messing up with wavedrv.dll's settings in the registry. You can check if there is any registry hack of 6.5 being imported into this rom, because importing especially audio settings messes up with the basic audio of 6.1. Other than that I am quite unsure if that could be an hardware issue, but you never know. Please check your essential pack for this.

If you want I can check this rom on my phone which originally came with 6.1.

Actually, I found the solution to enable audio, and the solution surprised me :mellow:

Anyway, I'm facing another issue now that needs to be solved. In 21056 build, Activesync/Windows Media Center in PC shoes error in connection (no connection), but activesync in device shows there is a connection and confirmed there is a connection because I was able to install cabs via active sync...Weird...

If I can't solve the active sync issue on 21056 build, I will just release the lite ROM with 20999 build that comes with DDIJ3 which has no active sync issues <_<

Edited by daskalos

Guest sandeeppathak007
Well I'm facing a bit of a problem here...

There's is no audio if you flash the ROM in your device that has originally been shipped with a 6.5 ROM... :mellow:

Well I'm trying my best to bring out the audio...that's why releasing this rom is being delayed :(

Hope that I can solve this issue soon <_<

Wow you simply Rock

so does this mean that the Rom is available for those who got the phone with 6.1 if thats the case then may be you can upload it for people like me and may be I can test and report any Bug if found.

Regards

Sandeep

Guest daskalos
Wow you simply Rock

so does this mean that the Rom is available for those who got the phone with 6.1 if thats the case then may be you can upload it for people like me and may be I can test and report any Bug if found.

Regards

Sandeep

Well ok, but I must finish the fix cab first <_<

Guest sandeeppathak007
Well ok, but I must finish the fix cab first <_<

Yeah sure please

I am just waiting for this to be available for flash.

Guest B7610

any news?

edit:

cant wait 4 this rom ;-)

will be back to 6.1 cause i hate this Startmenue of 6.5 roms

its not usuable and customizable

Edited by B7610

Guest barki82
well not really much...

I'm still looking for a solution for the activesync issue when updating to a new build

If you r not able to fix it and you want the latest one before IJ I can upload:

PDA B7610XXII6

CSC B7610EPLII6

PHONE B7610XXII3

Guest B7610

your inbox is full so i post it here ;-)

hello daskalos,

im waiting a few weeks for your megalite 6.1 rom.

can you tell me if u want to release it or is projekt 6.1 death? ;-)

thanks for your work, u make great roms, but after a few weeks of using 6.5 i dont like it.

want back to a lite 6.1 rom cause its more usuable.

thx 4 ur help.

Guest barki82

Hi, I uploaded this:

• PDA: B7610NBUIJ5
  • CSC: B7610NVD2IJ6
  • PHONE: B7610BUIJ3

Edited:correction, its not a 6.1 but a 6.5 :) sorry for misunderstanding. I deleted the link...

Edited by barki82

Guest laurenze88
Hi, I uploaded this:
  • PDA: B7610NBUIJ5
  • CSC: B7610NVD2IJ6
  • PHONE: B7610BUIJ3

I think it is the latest official 6.1 ROM, hope it will help to cook a stable one. So here it is IJ5 ROM

Its not its 6.5

Guest FloydPink

To Daskalos: Can you add link to LITE 6.1 rom? You have in 1st post 2 links to Full 6.1 rom. Can you fix it, please? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bartoo

Great but i have a problem. The notification's widget doesn't work. I meaning when i receive a sms and tap on the widget then it shout jInbox.exe cannot be open. Hot to fix it?

Guest daskalos
Great but i have a problem. The notification's widget doesn't work. I meaning when i receive a sms and tap on the widget then it shout jInbox.exe cannot be open. Hot to fix it?

Have no idea how to fix this yet, though I think it's just in reg entries..... work around is to Tap the email widget instead of the sms widget

• 3 weeks later...
Guest m0o5

The MEGAlite WM6.1 is great, (well, I don't need Samsung today and keyboard but hey,) thank you so much ... Best ROM so far imho. I'm very pleased with its performance. +75WRZ$ :P

• 1 month later...
Guest centodue

I installed yesterday evening this ROM!

- Really fast

- good RAM

Only a strange thing:

PDA: B7610DDIJ3

CSC: "NO INDICATION" :) :D

PHONE: B7610BUIK1 (this is my previous official upgrade to WM6.5)

then...if I chose "SETTINGS/GENERAL SETTINGS/LANGUAGE CHANGE" choosing "italian (Italy)" --> update with old version WM6.5 :P :P B) :D

Is it possible to use in italian version?

Guest ls210886
I installed yesterday evening this ROM!

- Really fast

- good RAM

Only a strange thing:

PDA: B7610DDIJ3

CSC: "NO INDICATION" :) :D

PHONE: B7610BUIK1 (this is my previous official upgrade to WM6.5)

then...if I chose "SETTINGS/GENERAL SETTINGS/LANGUAGE CHANGE" choosing "italian (Italy)" --> update with old version WM6.5 :P :P B) :D

Is it possible to use in italian version?

no..only english :D...if you select italy the phone returned to the last full rom installed