[14 June] Maczen's Rom Thread English + (Swedish)

Guest maczen

Guest ameizeing

Thanks so much for Notes cab :( ! Can I ask if the software you use to disable GPRS connections is the Manila Enabler/Disabler v0.6? I've only used Modaco's NoData all along but find your program more finger-friendly.

Guest maczen
I did that and deleted the Opera Mini & Notes icons, but even though I saved my changes, when I restart the Today page, the deleted icons appear again :(

Hi

Sorry for late answer:)

Delete the file "Easy Today Launcher.dllSlotCollection.xml" i root of the main memory.

Then you can add your own.

Thanks so much for Notes cab :( ! Can I ask if the software you use to disable GPRS connections is the Manila Enabler/Disabler v0.6? I've only used Modaco's NoData all along but find your program more finger-friendly.

No, in the mapp /Utility I use Modaco's NoData.

Guest rikrichie

Hi maczen,

Its a splendid ROM (English 23121 M2dv2) no doubt about that.

I have a minor issue when i reboot the omnia it gets stuck at the starting page after which i have to press the reset button to switch on the omnia

It would be grateful if u could sort it out.

I have not installed any other cab.

Guest maczen
Hi maczen,

Its a splendid ROM (English 23121 M2dv2) no doubt about that.

I have a minor issue when i reboot the omnia it gets stuck at the starting page after which i have to press the reset button to switch on the omnia

It would be grateful if u could sort it out.

I have not installed any other cab.

Try to tap on the taskbar.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maczen

Now I have made some update and Fixed many problems:) Only m2d version for now.

Please give me some feedback

Edited by maczen

Guest Rebels
Now I have made some update and Fixed many problems:) Only m2d version for now.

Please give me some feedback

Hey Maczen thats a nice looking rom u've there but can u or any1 else mirror it to 4shared/megaupload please? i can't use mediafire. thanks in advance.

PS. by the way what prog did u use to get notifire above the clock? looks nice..

Guest maczen
Hey Maczen thats a nice looking rom u've there but can u or any1 else mirror it to 4shared/megaupload please? i can't use mediafire. thanks in advance.

PS. by the way what prog did u use to get notifire above the clock? looks nice..

Thanx, 4Share mirror is now on first post.

the program I use is called HomeScreen PlusPlus with an custom skin.

Guest Rebels

:)

Thanx, 4Share mirror is now on first post.

the program I use is called HomeScreen PlusPlus with an custom skin.

Thanks man, u r doing magic :) Keep it up. I was expecting lillte bit more details about memory but anyway i'm gonna try it out by myself. tnx again for the mirror.

Guest bobban_deone

Hej!

Jag måste lämna in min omnia på lagning... Och försöker flasha tillbaka till "i900XBIC1_updater_xp" men det är "fel program version"... Hur gör jag? Gärna detaljerat =)

Guest Omniafreak93
Hej!

Jag måste lämna in min omnia på lagning... Och försöker flasha tillbaka till "i900XBIC1_updater_xp" men det är "fel program version"... Hur gör jag? Gärna detaljerat =)

http://www.geekit.se/index.php?option=com_...&Itemid=109

Sådär gjorde jag iaf :) gick hur bra som helst! Läs långt ner under rubriken "Byta region"

... Eller så kan du göra såhär! :) du väljer själv! http://www.samsung-omnia.org/rom-discussio...siest-way!/

Edited by Omniafreak93

• 1 month later...
Guest maczen

Hellooooooooooooooo

I'm sorry,I have forget to write it here: I have got an new phone and I doesn't use my omnia anymore.

Is anyone is interested I can upload my kitchen+more things

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rodrigo.cbg

Hy, bad that you won't be here anymore... but can I set the tcalendar and tclock as default on the m2v2 home tabs? I didn't found the registry that could work...i tested all registrys that i could but it didn't work. thanks!!!

Guest maczen
Hy, bad that you won't be here anymore... but can I set the tcalendar and tclock as default on the m2v2 home tabs? I didn't found the registry that could work...i tested all registrys that i could but it didn't work. thanks!!!

Hi sorry for late reaply:)

Try to rename tcalendar.exe and tclock.exe to calendar.exe and clock.exe, then ovewrite the files.

Maybe can work, don't remember :)

• 4 weeks later...

Maczen Hello!

Simply amazing the look of your rom, with great facilities on the screen. Very cool. Congratulations! :)

One question: I'm new to cooking for i900 brazilian portuguese and would like to put these plugins on my roms. Could you guide me to do this maczen?

I would be very grateful if you have their support. Sorry my bad English.

Thanks so much. :P