TouchFlo3D/Manila/Sense 1.3-2.5 Final Album Fix

Guest snelopy

Hey, just to let you guy know that this album fix works on my Acer s200 as well. Thanks whoever made it. Has anyone had any luck getting the sense 2.5 cabs to work in landscape mode?

Guest Rapid81

Damon from PDAFanClub.com noticed, the full screen switching is working, just need to tap on the slideshow button first, then slide left or right easely and fast. :P

Guest Phonefreak101
It's made for Omnia 2. And like I mentioned in the first post, it's fix the album tab, not music. Music works a long time ago.

sry, mind me ask how did you get music to work? thanks!

Guest Rapid81
sry, mind me ask how did you get music to work? thanks!

I created a separate music tab fix, just for you. :P Check the first post.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sajji

cannot download from shared folder, pls upload the file Sense 1.3-2.5 Final Album Fix here - thanks

We (nOObody and me) created the final version of the TouchFlo3D/Manila/Sense album fix.

I created an installer, but it will not work with cooked TF, because it cannot overwrite the ROM files.

You need to install it on the Device!

After install, you need to delete the \Windows\ha_skin_cache_p.dat file, if it exists.

It theretically works with any TF versions (1.3 to 2.5).

The default Album directory is "\My Storage\DCIM\100SSCAM", but you can change it from the album's menu now!

Have fun!

Only one known issue:

- In full screen view, you cannot slide the pictures.

No known issues! In full screen view, tap on the slideshow button and then you can slide the pictures left or right easely and fast. ;)

Only for WVGA!

Sense 1.3-2.5 Final Album Fix

And I created a separate Music Tab fix (TF3D 1.3 only), if someone need it.

Guest Rapid81
cannot download from shared folder, pls upload the file Sense 1.3-2.5 Final Album Fix here - thanks

It's almost 9MB. I cannot upload it here. What's the problem with 4shared? Almost 400 downloads now and nobody mentioned problems.

Guest sajji

4shared giving connection time out after the dowload link appears, one more thing, this needs to be installed on main memory right and that will eat up more than 9 MB as the cab file is 9MB ?

It's almost 9MB. I cannot upload it here. What's the problem with 4shared? Almost 400 downloads now and nobody mentioned problems.

Guest Rapid81
4shared giving connection time out after the dowload link appears, one more thing, this needs to be installed on main memory right and that will eat up more than 9 MB as the cab file is 9MB ?

Yeah, you need to install it to the Device and it's eats 100-200k less than the CAB. ~8.5MB.

Guest sajji

Thanks buddy, but the 4shared link is still giving me connection time out , cannot download the file.

Yeah, you need to install it to the Device and it's eats 100-200k less than the CAB. ~8.5MB.

Guest Rapid81
Thanks buddy, but the 4shared link is still giving me connection time out , cannot download the file.

Maybe the 4shared is overloaded right now. Try later.

I have not any other online storage account. Sorry.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest ario83
We (nOObody and me) created the final version of the TouchFlo3D/Manila/Sense album fix.

After install, you need to delete the \Windows\ha_skin_cache_p.dat file, if it exists.

The default Album directory is "\My Storage\DCIM\100SSCAM", but you can change it from the album's menu now!

Have fun!

Only one known issue:

No known issues! In full screen view, tap on the slideshow button and then you can slide the pictures left or right easely and fast. :huh:

Only for WVGA!

hmm.. I still have this error whenever I open the music tab

"cannot play the file. the file is either corrupted of the player does not support the format you are trying to play"

also I cannot set the default playlist to be played when I select music tab, everytime I select the songs and put them under 'now playing', then when I select another tab and return to the music tab, it's all dissappear again..... :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rapid81
hallo. funker dette på i8000?

Maybe if you ask it in english, than you can have answer to anything you asked. :P

• 1 month later...
Guest terrylmorris55123

Have fun!

Only one known issue:

No known issues! In full screen view, tap on the slideshow button and then you can slide the pictures left or right easely and fast. :)

Only for WVGA!

Hi I am a newbie and have installed the 1.3 UI version and these fixes on my i8000. The picture tab appears to be working properly but the music tab only plays the first few seconds of a song an then stops. Does anyone have an idea of what is wrong? Thanks in advance for any replies!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mani cala

Have fun!

Only one known issue:

No known issues! In full screen view, tap on the slideshow button and then you can slide the pictures left or right easely and fast. ;)

Only for WVGA!

rapid81 thanks for your great work.

In my omnia 2 the album does not work. a screen with boxes of the images, but does not charge anything or see any menu to change anything.

any solution?.

thanks in advance.

Guest Rapid81
Hi I am a newbie and have installed the 1.3 UI version and these fixes on my i8000. The picture tab appears to be working properly but the music tab only plays the first few seconds of a song an then stops. Does anyone have an idea of what is wrong? Thanks in advance for any replies!

I heard that problem before, but I don't know the solution. Maybe someone else knows.

rapid81 thanks for your great work.

In my omnia 2 the album does not work. a screen with boxes of the images, but does not charge anything or see any menu to change anything.

any solution?.

thanks in advance.

Do you use 6.5.X ROM?

Guest baniyang
I heard that problem before, but I don't know the solution. Maybe someone else knows.

Do you use 6.5.X ROM?

same here...6.5.x Rom...

Guest Rapid81
same here...6.5.x Rom...

That's the problem. The 6.5.X ROM's OGLES driver is not compatible with Ginkage's wrapper. That's all.

Guest CellManiac

Does anyone know if it is possible to make a separate cab to install htc album on roms which not have sense installed? Thanks..

Edited by CellManiac

Guest Rapid81
Does anyone know if it is possible to make a separate cab to install htc album on roms which not have sense installed? Thanks..

Yeah, I know What you want is not possible.

Guest CellManiac
Yeah, I know What you want is not possible.

Could i know why? Htc album doesn't work as a standalone software? Or is it necessary to pass through sense tab?

Guest mani cala

Do you use 6.5.X ROM?

i d'ont know, but my rom is

pda I8000NXXXIJ1

csc I8000FOPIJ2

phone I8000XXII8

windows mobile is 6.5 comp 21856.5.0.65

thanks