Thread Closed

Guest Lancez

Guest farookh

Hi Contable,

Would it be possible for you to share your JMLToday skin/mod

thanks

@Lancez, Sonblack:

I think we should come back to the discussion about the new rom. In my opinion it works very fast and stable.:)

As I´m missing the Touch Calender in the new rom I made a cab for other users who are interested in.

Samsung_I8000_Touch_Calendar_JC1.cab

Here a actual screenshot of my device with tacchan´s taskbar + theme and my personal JMLToday skin/mod:

post-502784-1268859460_thumb.png

Everything works fine with the new rom !

Cheers,

contable

Guest chaves
@Lancez, Sonblack:

I think we should come back to the discussion about the new rom. In my opinion it works very fast and stable.:)

As I´m missing the Touch Calender in the new rom I made a cab for other users who are interested in.

Samsung_I8000_Touch_Calendar_JC1.cab

Here a actual screenshot of my device with tacchan´s taskbar + theme and my personal JMLToday skin/mod:

post-502784-1268859460_thumb.png

Everything works fine with the new rom !

Cheers,

contable

Hi,

What do you mean with "personal JMLToday skin/mod"? JLM is an aplication?

Tks

Edit:

I´ve already seen topic. Good work, i´ll try!

Edited by chaves

Guest mihai_mihai

experiment 13 works without installing OpenGLES, it is a change in video driver

so try and test this roms + be ontopic not like the last 5 pages

motion sensor doesn't work i have htcsensors.cab , where can i find another driver fot o2?

HG-Engine_v0.3.1 works motion sensor still don't

Xtrakt working too

none of them lag-ed

tcpmp0.81 working witch didn't on opengles driver instaled(ja5 rom)

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest jayzx

Hi Sonblack

Thanks for the Great ROMs, many features, and nice look.

I've question and suggestion ;)

1. cannot connect internet via active sync, any solution?

2. please in the next ROM replace explorer with gs finder or something like that is more usable

3. add more column (4-5) in start menu

4. small pop up text

Even some people said not good but i want said this is the best ROM 6.5 i've tried, thanks Sonblack :)

Edited by jayzx

Guest dgmorland

One issue I noticed with this and previous Sonblack ROMs is that the keyboard does not vibrate if you have the Touch Alert settings set to "Touch Event = Dialer & Virtual Input Panel" with "Alert = Vibration". If I choose "Alert = Sound + Vibration" it makes the clicking sound but still no vibration. I flashed with the CSC file included in the archive and chose English UK (in case that has something to do with it). I am not sure if anyone else has the same problem or if it is just me

Guest pbrand

Flashed this ROM yesterday. Seems nice sofar. But I have major issues with email. I have added my imap mail account (like I always have) but my i8000 is now extermely slow/sluggish when it tries to get the mail. It (seems to) hang(s) all the time and I have to restart or reset it many times.

Does anyone else have this issue or a clue how to solve it? In my last ROM (6.5 IL5 LITE) I never had issues with this.

Also internet does not work through ActiveSync (well mobile device center as I am on windows 7)

Does anyone know how to get the close button (X) to actually close apps again? It is set to 'on' in the samsung settings but it does not close the apps anymore.

For the rest the ROM seems very nice indeed. But if the mailproblem cannot be fixed I'm afraid I have to get another ROM. Can't do without mail :)

Tnx!

Guest jkgtan

Had flashed the ROM with SOJ1 official S'pore csc and also cannot read Chinese.

Any one got solution to this problem?

Thank you in advance.

ps. now trying the ZUJC1 Taiwanese csc to see whether chinese can be read.

will edit after flashing.

OK. It work, now can read chinese.

Noted got to flash ZUJC1 csc first then flash PDA with Sonblack ROM leaving the csc blank. ( That's what I had done ).

Now trying Samsung Today.

Can install Samsung Today, but still cannot change item on the shortcut menu. Some critical file is missing.

Need help on this matter please.....

Thank you.

Edited by jkgtan

Guest Lancez
Had flashed the ROM with SOJ1 official S'pore csc and also cannot read Chinese.

Any one got solution to this problem?

Thank you in advance.

ps. now trying the ZUJC1 Taiwanese csc to see whether chinese can be read.

will edit after flashing.

OK. It work, now can read chinese.

Noted got to flash ZUJC1 csc first then flash PDA with Sonblack ROM leaving the csc blank. ( That's what I had done ).

Now trying Samsung Today.

Can install Samsung Today, but still cannot change item on the shortcut menu. Some critical file is missing.

Need help on this matter please.....

Thank you.

some additional apps have to be installed in order to run samsung today properly. which some of them are not in this ROM.

Guest mihai_mihai
Flashed this ROM yesterday. Seems nice sofar. But I have major issues with email. I have added my imap mail account (like I always have) but my i8000 is now extermely slow/sluggish when it tries to get the mail. It (seems to) hang(s) all the time and I have to restart or reset it many times.

Does anyone else have this issue or a clue how to solve it? In my last ROM (6.5 IL5 LITE) I never had issues with this.

Also internet does not work through ActiveSync (well mobile device center as I am on windows 7)

Does anyone know how to get the close button (X) to actually close apps again? It is set to 'on' in the samsung settings but it does not close the apps anymore.

For the rest the ROM seems very nice indeed. But if the mailproblem cannot be fixed I'm afraid I have to get another ROM. Can't do without mail :)

Tnx!

on my phone yahoo mail works fine, internet via activesync too, button x don't work to close(it was a solution in i900 but can't remember)

Guest Lancez

arkswitch dosent seem to work here, but u can always get xtask from XDA, it works fine on mine, besides xtask is a lot more than just a taskmanager :)

Guest Lancez
One issue I noticed with this and previous Sonblack ROMs is that the keyboard does not vibrate if you have the Touch Alert settings set to "Touch Event = Dialer & Virtual Input Panel" with "Alert = Vibration". If I choose "Alert = Sound + Vibration" it makes the clicking sound but still no vibration. I flashed with the CSC file included in the archive and chose English UK (in case that has something to do with it). I am not sure if anyone else has the same problem or if it is just me

i have no idea how to solve this, i use touch response and it works on o2.

Guest khomen

banging rom guys, really love it, looks great, real fast, +i thinkg the fast scroll in all the samsung programs depends on the driver. way to go :)

just got a couple probs so far, how should i go about fixing this little alignment problem thats making me insane ??

and the second one is the black stripe in the caller window....

+ 1, cant change the lock screen

post-601150-1268947025_thumb.jpg

post-601150-1268947151_thumb.jpg

Edited by khomen

Guest Lancez
banging rom guys, really love it, looks great, real fast, +i thinkg the fast scroll in all the samsung programs depends on the driver. way to go :)

just got a couple probs so far, how should i go about fixing this little alignment problem thats making me insane ??

and the second one is the black stripe in the caller window....

+ 1, cant change the lock screen

1. its resco explorer's problem, its common.

2. its related to theme, use another theme and check it out again.

3. view ur desired picture by samsung picture then click on menu and set it as back ground.

Guest khomen
1. its resco explorer's problem, its common.

2. its related to theme, use another theme and check it out again.

3. view ur desired picture by samsung picture then click on menu and set it as back ground.

1 never had this problem before ;)(((

tried 2 doesnt help...

tried 3 doesnt delp.. btw i was talking about the lock screen :)

Edited by khomen

Guest Lancez
1 never had this problem before ;)(((

tried 2 doesnt help...

tried 3 doesnt delp.. btw i was talking about the lock screen :)

1. no idea then

2. did u try another white theme instead?

3. when u change back ground it'll change lockscreen's too, at least on mine.

Guest khomen
1. no idea then

2. did u try another white theme instead?

3. when u change back ground it'll change lockscreen's too, at least on mine.

yeah, i tried all the themes that i had and others aswell.

its not the wallpaper in the lock screen thats interesting to me

post-601150-1268954053_thumb.png

Guest Lancez
yeah, i tried all the themes that i had and others aswell.

its not the wallpaper in the lock screen thats interesting to me

it might be the custom lockscreen?

Guest khomen
it might be the custom lockscreen?

its seems that there are some standards ...

the custom lock screens is ok, been using it for a while now )))

ty for the help buddy

Guest pbrand

Well that's nice. I only just installed this ROM and now all has been removed?

Very reliable person it seems. Well, searching for another ROM then.

Guest jkgtan
some additional apps have to be installed in order to run samsung today properly. which some of them are not in this ROM.

Hi, Lancez

Any chance to direct me to the apps cab download so that I can install it.

Thank you very much.