Fastest working custom Nexus One ROM??

Guest UsualSuspect

Guest UsualSuspect

I'd like to know which ROM for the Nexus One is fully functional and ready for the mainstream. Also that works as fast as the Sense UI and has some of those great features.

I like the Alpha 14 Sense UI but I can't use that during the day. I'm currently running a custom Factory ROM.

Thanks.

Edited by UsualSuspect

Guest lyrikal757
I'd like to know which ROM for the Nexus One is fully functional and ready for the mainstream. Also that works as fast as the Sense UI and has some of those great features.

I like the Alpha 14 Sense UI but I can't use that during the day. I'm currently running a custom Factory ROM.

Thanks.

Im a Newb so I cant tell you which is a fast and functional one (im using alpha 14 and the stock, just switching back and forth) But why cant you use Sense?

Guest UsualSuspect
Im a Newb so I cant tell you which is a fast and functional one (im using alpha 14 and the stock, just switching back and forth) But why cant you use Sense?

When I'm out I like to use the Bluetooth.

Guest arampe

Thanks.

Try emother's rom , great functionality and pretty fast !

sorry if posting this link is forbidden..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=614427

Edited by arampe

Guest b0unce
+1

I'm using Baked Goods 1.1 and it's a blazer. It is based on cyanogen mod 5.0.4.1 with some compressed pngs and tweaks, and prethemed.

I'd love to use SenseUI daily, but the lack of an 'unlock pattern to turn off alarm' feature has made me late for work twice (if using the stock clock allows me to use this please let me know, as I believe it's a cyanogen feature). I find that the SenseUI alarm is wayy to easy to snooze or dismiss.

I also find that sometimes the slide down to unlock has a very low threshold and my phone unlocks and starts doing things while bouncing around in my trouser pocket.

Guest tropmonky

None of the SenseUI ROMs have Bluetooth working last I checked... wait for the Retail ROM to come out and I'm sure the bakers will get it all sorted.

Guest argylesocks

I avoided the Sense ROMs, as I thought for sure they would be slower. However, I am amazed at how fast the modaco A14 rom is. I was running Cyan's prior, and dare I say this is faster????