Rapid's Semi-Lite ROM with and without TF3D 1.3

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
Rapid, how much Program RAM is available in the Naked ROM? Did you finally got the 159MB of total RAM available?

Aprox. 90MB free RAM in the Naked version. I can't get the 159MB to work, because I don't know how to. I saw it in Secany's thread with the JB3 earlier, but noone can confirm that. And I saw it with JD1 6.5.3 ROM, but until 6.5 ROMs will come, I will not go to 6.5.3.

Guest dextro_
hi dextro_!

i think that's a csc related issue.. i'm searching for a solution and will post if i find any. can u send/read mms?

EDIT: ok, i think i found a solution!! try to flash THIS csc along with rapid's pda and tell me how it goes.. worked for me with pda jd4 and should work with jd6 as well :P

I'm using the EURJD9 csc with all the other roms it goes well... jus in that is doesn't... can you send me your configurations for tmn internet mms and wap pls?

Guest plguzman
Aprox. 90MB free RAM in the Naked version. I can't get the 159MB to work, because I don't know how to. I saw it in Secany's thread with the JB3 earlier, but noone can confirm that. And I saw it with JD1 6.5.3 ROM, but until 6.5 ROMs will come, I will not go to 6.5.3.

I'm using Sinan's JD4 6.1 mutant ROM (core is 6.5, not 6.5.x) and it has 159Mb RAM with 8MB PP. Maybe Sinan could help you with this issue. Cheers.

Guest Premjeeth
Issues in Sense 2.5 (under test, so this is not everything):

- SMS Tab not working

- No SMS notification sound

- Can't send SMS (the Sense does not add the receipent(s) to the SMS)

- Missing CommManager

- Album not working correctly

- Twitter page not working

- Cannot add picture to contact when you put a person to contacts page when it has not yet assinged photo

- Cannot edit contact

- Calendar not fully working

- Some other things not working in Options tab (notifications does not have switches, location, etc)

Fixed lately:

- Photoalbum works correctly (99%, changeable favorite folder and faster than 1.3 :P )

- SMS tab working, but still can't send SMS

- SMS notification works

- Topaz CommManager integrated

- can add appointments in calendar

You can add custom cities.

Download this:

http://www.4shared.com/file/252132301/76d878ea/Weather.html

Overwrite the file 2330fc3c_manila with TC.

Open this site:

http://www.accuweather.com/us-city-list.as...ner=accuweather

At "Enter an International Location" enter your city.

If it exists, the adress looks something like this:

http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-for...ZOLNOK|&u=1

We need the LocCode

EUR|HU|HU017|SZOLNOK

Put it in the locations.txt like this:

Country, County, City, AccuWeather code

Something like this:

Hungary,Jasz-Nagykun-Szolnok,Szolnok,EUR|HU|HU017|SZOLNOK

Copy the locations.txt and the CmdWC3.exe to the phone.

Run the CmdWC3.exe

Wait until the messagebox pops up with "ok" message.

If does not works, then soft reset,

Your city will be in the locations list.

I don't know. We're working on it hard. :D Some bugs already fixed, like I mentioned before, but we're still have some.

Thanks Rapid.. Worked like a charm.... Can I delete those files which i have copied to the device before adding the new location?

Guest dextro_

Rapid have you already think about share the cab for your touch flo 3d? :P i'd like tou try it with one 6.5.3 lite rom... thnks m8

Guest unixace

Hi Rapid,

Can you tell me how to get the default winmo alarm clock?

In the windows folder

clock = tclock :P

and

tclock = tclock :D

can't seem to find the default clock...

i'm using s2u2 and everytime when the alarm sound the slide to dismiss alarm options is not working with tclock alarm...

everytime when i place my O2 in my handbag during the alarm event the alarm will be dismissed whenever the screen is been touched... :P

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid,

Can you tell me how to get the default winmo alarm clock?

In the windows folder

clock = tclock :P

and

tclock = tclock :D

can't seem to find the default clock...

i'm using s2u2 and everytime when the alarm sound the slide to dismiss alarm options is not working with tclock alarm...

everytime when i place my O2 in my handbag during the alarm event the alarm will be dismissed whenever the screen is been touched... :P

I switched the clock with tclock, because the samsung clock appear when you tap on the clock on home in this way. But I can upload the original clock.exe and original calendar.exe if you want.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest unixace
I switched the clock with tclock, because the samsung clock appear when you tap on the clock on home in this way. But I can upload the original clock.exe and original calendar.exe if you want.

Thanks in advance! :P

and i copy the file to Windows folder?

Guest Rapid81
Thanks in advance! :P

and i copy the file to Windows folder?

Sorry, I can't. The clock.exe is a package. I cannot put it together from S000, S001, S002, etc files. :D Maybe if someone help me in this.

Guest sioppao

Hi Rapid, your works are so awesome.

Do you intend in perfecting Sense 2.5? or are you willing to spend some time in working Sense 2.1, just for optimum graphics?

Guest dextro_

maybe this just happens with me but.. why it doesn't recognize the phone numbers? I've already copy my contacts to the phone book and remain equal.the mobile doesn't associate the name to the numbers when I receive an sms... some help?

Guest Rapid81
maybe this just happens with me but.. why it doesn't recognize the phone numbers? I've already copy my contacts to the phone book and remain equal.the mobile doesn't associate the name to the numbers when I receive an sms... some help?

Maybe something changed the number of numbers what's need to match in the phone numbers to identify. I don't know the exact registry entry. Sorry. Try to find it in the forum. I saw somewhere lately.

Hi Rapid, your works are so awesome.

Do you intend in perfecting Sense 2.5? or are you willing to spend some time in working Sense 2.1, just for optimum graphics?

We're working on the Sense 2.5 only.

Rapid have you already think about share the cab for your touch flo 3d? :D i'd like tou try it with one 6.5.3 lite rom... thnks m8

Yeah, yeah, I will, just I'm a little busy right now. :P

Edited by Rapid81

Guest WH168

Can any one tell me why after setting the alarm clock, it's still shown on home page as "Alarm Off", even it's in effective. I even tried to set up the alarm several minutes later, and alarm worked, but home page showed "Alarm Off"

Guest jmsmartins
Can any one tell me why after setting the alarm clock, it's still shown on home page as "Alarm Off", even it's in effective. I even tried to set up the alarm several minutes later, and alarm worked, but home page showed "Alarm Off"

that's because touch flo doesn't recognize samsung alarm i think

Guest WH168
that's because touch flo doesn't recognize samsung alarm i think

That really sucks. That would be biggest flaw of this ROM. I like almost all aspect of this ROM, except this one.

Rapid, is there anyway to work around this? thanks

Guest Rapid81
That really sucks. That would be biggest flaw of this ROM. I like almost all aspect of this ROM, except this one.

Rapid, is there anyway to work around this? thanks

You need an original clock.exe, than copy it to the \Windows.

Guest jkgtan

Dear Rapid,

Have been trying to flash your TF3D 1.3 Rom with JD9 CSC with Octans 2.14 but the phone just hang at "Preconfiguration , It is necessary to restart the device in order for changes to be in effect "

Had tried many times and same result. Some time I took out the battery and restart, and the phone hang at the main page (with clock and other shortcut).

Pls adv what should I do.

Thank you.

Guest Rapid81
Dear Rapid,

Have been trying to flash your TF3D 1.3 Rom with JD9 CSC with Octans 2.14 but the phone just hang at "Preconfiguration , It is necessary to restart the device in order for changes to be in effect "

Had tried many times and same result. Some time I took out the battery and restart, and the phone hang at the main page (with clock and other shortcut).

Pls adv what should I do.

Thank you.

This is probably caused by the AS problem. I created an updated Naked and TF3D version and I will upload it tonight. The update means the AS and KIES problems fixed in these.

Guest jkgtan
This is probably caused by the AS problem. I created an updated Naked and TF3D version and I will upload it tonight. The update means the AS and KIES problems fixed in these.

Thank you Rapid for your response.

Await you update.

Guest WH168
You found the TouchFlo3D 1.3 installer in the 2nd post in thread of our Sense ROM. :P

Hi Rapid, is it possible to upload the original clock.exe here? Thanks

Guest dextro_
You found the TouchFlo3D 1.3 installer in the 2nd post in thread of our Sense ROM. :P

thnks a lot rapid. I've already share the problem with the cab. waiting for the good on :D