Rapid's Semi-Lite ROM with and without TF3D 1.3

Guest Rapid81

Guest jkgtan
You found the TouchFlo3D 1.3 installer in the 2nd post in thread of our Sense ROM. :P

Dear Rapid,

It doesn't work too.

Now downloading your updated version.

Thank you.

Noticed you had uploaded a new TouchFlo3D1.3 Fixed edition cab yesterday.

It works.

Thank you for your help.

Edited by jkgtan

Guest Rapid81
Dear Rapid!

I really like a 6.5 JE2 ROM with your TF3D 1.3, any plan for this?

Yeah, I will use that. Downloading now, but the speed is extremly slow. After the download, I will rip it apart and test it. New ROM will come at the weekend.

Guest micmac

cant wait to try...hope this wont be any prob, will download this after work..thx rapid

currently using/testing this rom...

- Rapid, if we could have the office10 for this rom...thx

Edited by micmac

Guest jkgtan

:)

My current i8000 config:

JE1_Lite ROM - Thanks to Twu2

TFD3_1.3 - Thanks to Rapid

T-clock cab _ Thanks to TWu2

Very happy with it.

All working well including alarm.

Thank you Rapid and Twu2 for the great work and to who so ever that contributed in one way or another.

Guest Chepapoa

Great rom rapid. Its the best i have used. Fast and with touchflo 1.3, but i have some problem with this rom. When i connect to my pc to rechard, my omnia freezes. Somebody know what is? I'm using JD6 rapid rom!

Guest Rapid81
Great rom rapid. Its the best i have used. Fast and with touchflo 1.3, but i have some problem with this rom. When i connect to my pc to rechard, my omnia freezes. Somebody know what is? I'm using JD6 rapid rom!

JD6 updated or simple JD6?

Guest jmsmartins

hi everyone

where can i find themes for touchflo1.3? can i use the ones for diamond?

cheers

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest dextro_
hi everyone

where can i find themes for touchflo1.3? can i use the ones for diamond?

cheers

Hi. I don't know because I'm using the cab installed over JE1 lite. but give it a try and feedback :rolleyes:

Edited by dextro_

Guest jmsmartins
Hi. I don't know because I'm using the cab installed over JE1 lite. but give it a try and feedback :D

i tried 1 or 2 and seems like the sms tab doesn't work properly.. but i tried some clock.cab and they worked, and also the bottom bar icons worked fine :rolleyes: if u want i can post some screenshots

bye

Guest dextro_
i tried 1 or 2 and seems like the sms tab doesn't work properly.. but i tried some clock.cab and they worked, and also the bottom bar icons worked fine :rolleyes: if u want i can post some screenshots

bye

sure. show me how it looks like :D and can i ask you something? have you already tried the new spb? it works fast on 6.5? I've installed it on 6.5.3 and it worse than tf3d :S

Guest jmsmartins
sure. show me how it looks like :rolleyes: and can i ask you something? have you already tried the new spb? it works fast on 6.5? I've installed it on 6.5.3 and it worse than tf3d :S

i never tried the new spb, but the previous one worked fine on 6.5. it eats lots of memory though :D

Guest Chepapoa

Hello rapid.... very good your roms.... on my o2 is very fast.

I found some bug on E2 ROM, they didn't show the battery level...is always on 100%.

[]'s

Guest dextro_
i never tried the new spb, but the previous one worked fine on 6.5. it eats lots of memory though :rolleyes:

are you using this rom? JD6 V4.2 ? to configure mms, internet, wap how did u do it?

Guest jmsmartins

are you using this rom? JD6 V4.2 ? to configure mms, internet, wap how did u do it?

no, atm i'm not using that rom but when i used it i had to flash it with a TPH csc.. everything worked just fine

Guest ivanluis01

Hi Rapid!

How can i change the lockscreen time ?? the screen turns off and the phone lock in about 10 secs.. i couldnt find a solution for this..

Tks.

Edited by ivanluis01