Rapid's Semi-Lite ROM with and without TF3D 1.3

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
Rapid, could you please provide the Memory numbers @ boot in the versions? (Storage, Program)

Thanks!

I only know the TF3D's: 79MB free RAM, and 160MB free storage. I did not tried the naked version, but from the latest releases, it's about 95-100MB free RAM and ~180MB free storage.

Guest Rapid81
is there some way I can customize the home tab so I can have some quick links on it like sense?

I don't know, but I think you can't.

Guest Aurangzeb

is there anyway for me to customize home screen tab like what we can do with sense rom?

i just want to remove mail,stock etc in my home screen

-------------------------------------------

found it..thanks

1 more...if i`m at programs tab,is that any way like pressing the end button to get back to home screen?

Edited by Aurangzeb

Guest kongming0gn

Hi Rapid! this is my first post in modaco... so Hurraaay for me.. :angry:

Anyway... i flashed with jf5 version (Rapid_JF5_TF3D_ENG.nb0), and i noticed that the weather is not appearing in the homescreen. Is this ROM created like so? if it's not, then please tell me what to do. Otherwise, I can live without the weather on the homescreen. All in all, i like this ROM.

Thanks a lot!

Guest jmsmartins
Hi Rapid! this is my first post in modaco... so Hurraaay for me.. :D

Anyway... i flashed with jf5 version (Rapid_JF5_TF3D_ENG.nb0), and i noticed that the weather is not appearing in the homescreen. Is this ROM created like so? if it's not, then please tell me what to do. Otherwise, I can live without the weather on the homescreen. All in all, i like this ROM.

Thanks a lot!

this version of TF3d doesn't have weather in home tab :angry: there are somo sense 2.5 roms here in the forum (one of them fro Rapid), wich have weather on home tab

cheers

Guest kongming0gn
this version of TF3d doesn't have weather in home tab :angry: there are somo sense 2.5 roms here in the forum (one of them fro Rapid), wich have weather on home tab

cheers

Ok, got it... I'm settled with the overall performance and looks of this ROM anyway. Thanks!

I have the packages, but I only have a minimal time right now, because we're repairing our house. :angry: I think I'll release it in a week.

The TF3D and Naked ROMs has no MMS problems. That's only "available" in the Sense ROM. :D

thanks,thanks,thanks,waiting your great works . ;) :D :(

• 5 weeks later...
Guest latinoguy

What is the difference between this rom and this one: nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Last updated: 20/08/2010 (NXXJG5 - WM6.5)

Latest version: V4.2

Rigth now I´m using the noobody and rapid sense, but I don´t know what is the difference, can you tell me?? thanks, in advance, great roms

JG5 uploaded

JG5 uploaded

Can I ask a basic question? Is 6.5.x only available with JE2? I am just after a 'stripped' naked TF-free ROM, but I want to have the 'latest' one that features 6.5.x

I find the position of the windows/close buttons at the bottom to be much more useful. As far as I know, both JF5 and JG5 actually only have 6.5

Please let me know if I am mistaken and suggest me the 'best' and 'latest' ROM version featuring 6.5.x

Thanks!

Guest Terry666
JG5 uploaded

I use the "TF-free" and was my SMOOTHEST flashing ever... :huh:

I loaded it with ALL the rest Samsung stuff in "My Storage" a LOT of progies and games using SPB's Shell + Keyboard + Time + Weather and after 48 hours USE: ROM=132MB RAM=65MB / Starting @ around 74MB...

;) THANK YOU!!!... :(

I forget; in case somebody need to know...

EBOOT: NXXJG5

PDA: NXXJG5

CSC: EURJF4

PHONE: XXXJF1

Edited by Terry666

Guest latinoguy

WHat is the problem with the memory in this rom, i have to restart it because in 2 or 3 hours of use, I only have 30mb free, what can i do to solve it, I also try to use htc free memory from hataddicts, and it freezes my divice after i press ok when finish, any help please.

Guest Rapid81
WHat is the problem with the memory in this rom, i have to restart it because in 2 or 3 hours of use, I only have 30mb free, what can i do to solve it, I also try to use htc free memory from hataddicts, and it freezes my divice after i press ok when finish, any help please.

It depends on what programs are you using. I have 50-55MB free RAM after 4-5 days with my Sense ROM. I think, some of your programs are eating your memory.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest johnaguilar22

Hi Rapid,

First them all excellent job. You rock!!

Trying to open file Rapid_JG5_TF3D_ENG.7z, from the list of available roms to download, but Im not able to do so because of a password request, that Im not able to find at any place in this discussion. Could you please help me out.

Thanks

Edited by johnaguilar22

Dear Rapid,

First of all i want to thank you, for your effords

I flashed your JG5 (with TF3D) into my I8000, and used

CSC : JD9

PHONE JD1 and everything is working good.

So far :

- Very fast and stable version (even faster than your 2.5 :P )

- Normal memory leaks ( RAM 69 - 50 MB ).

- A small problem with the alarm : Although the alarm works.. i have a wrong indication on the home screen (Alarm off)

- Very good use (combination) with the Samsung software (calendar etc.)

What im always missing : Better touch response (vibration ) from the touch screen

Once again thank you

post-732668-1283925090_thumb.jpg

post-732668-1283925108_thumb.jpg

post-732668-1283925220_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Chepapoa

Hail Rapid81!

First of all i want to thank you, for your effords.

I flashed your JH1 (with TF3D) into my I8000, and don't like the touch response. It's seems lazy. It's only i'm feeling that?

Once again thank you