Rapid's Semi-Lite ROM with and without TF3D 1.3

Guest Rapid81

Guest tones75
tyvm!

where are u getting those things?

hi jmsmartins

try here: www.wmskins.com

you can find heaps of things to customize your wm phone.

hope it helps!!

Guest ttheodorou

hello. i want to say good work for the rom. i want only to ask a question. where can i find thethe lock screen of the rom? a friend of mine realy need a slide unlock screen cos s2u has some problems for him. thx

Guest Rapid81
hello. i want to say good work for the rom. i want only to ask a question. where can i find thethe lock screen of the rom? a friend of mine realy need a slide unlock screen cos s2u has some problems for him. thx

The lockscreen is a cpr file (LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr), but only this will not work I suppose.

Guest vortexcz

Hello Rapid

First off let me say thank you for your great work.

I am using your Naked (without Sense or TF) ROMs for few months now and few days ago flashed your newest Rapid_JH1_Naked_ENG from 17.09.2010 and it is just great!

Everything is running super-fast with no problems whatsoever.

Thank you! :P

Edited by vortexcz

Guest Rapid81

AIJH1 uploaded.

Because of the Backlight of Lockscreen patch, you'll need a Mortscript to install, because I only implemented it to the Sense version. Sorry, I totally forget about it. :P

Edited by Rapid81

Guest 木木得木木
My cooked ROM for my own use, but I share it with you.

The ROM is english and now have a TF-free version too.

Last updated: 25/10/2010 (AIJH1)

The changes with bold.

What's removed:

• Smart Sync
  • Cube
  • Smart Reader
  • Samsung Main Menu
  • Other languages and keyboards than english
  • Application Store
  • Games
  • Backgrounds
  • Youtube
  • QIK
  • Opera 9.5
  • Google Maps
  • Podcast
  • Facebook
  • Samsung FunClub
  • i8000 handbook
  • Widgets
  • MSN Weather
  • MSN Money
  • Live Search
  • SkyBox
  • SkyMarket
  • Marketplace
  • Outlook Live Updater
  • Today Selector
  • MS My Phone
    • TouchFlo 3D 1.3 with some modifications or nothing in naked ROM
    • m6 Color TaskBar Vista Theme (with my waitcursor)
    • O2Flash 1.1 (on Button1)
    • SDKCerts 2010
    • Samsung SDK 2.2
    • HTC TaskManager 2.1
    • Opera Mobile 10 Final
    • Total Commander
    • SoftReset program
    • WiFi On/Off shortcut
    • Bluetooth On/Off shortcut
    • Album's fullscreen view fix added to TF3D version
      • Page Pool Size changed to 8MB
      • Task manager on Button1 hold
      • WinMo Settings on by default
      • GPS on optimum settings (COM4 / 9600)
      • Changed icons and some new (pl.: "New SMS")
      • 4 rows Start Menu
      • My own Lockscreen
      • My own call screen with bigger caller picture
      • The Samsung calendar and clock appear when you click on it on today
      • Memory leak patch included in TF version
      • Front Camera support
      • Black Theme by default
      • Registry entry to the photoalbum filter added
      • New Boot/Shutdown screens
      • sgoo's Backlight on Lockscreen patch You'll need a Mortscript to install, because I only implemented it to the Sense version. Sorry, I totally forget about it. I'll implement it next time. :P

Download

Recommendations:

[*]Flash with Octans 2.14

[*]You can flash it with any CSC and you need to, because if you do not flash CSC, you may run into some troubles. :D

If you want to add cities to the weather page in TF 1.3, then read the #77 post. :D

Original things and others:

[*]Original Start Menu

[*]Boot/Shutdown Screens

[*]Asphalt 4 HD

[*]Bubble Breaker

[*]Crayon Physics

[*]Solitaire

HOW TO ADD CHINESE DISPLAY?

Guest chteh0721
HOW TO ADD CHINESE DISPLAY?

just install the samsung Sun font then it will able to display chinese character correctly. already tested in my omnia2.

this rom is damn fast and stable. thanks for your hardwork chef

My one and only problem with this is that, unike Energy's Sense, yours hasn't got the weather on the home page. Other than that this is what I want/need, especially the threaded SMS.

I hope you can fix the weather thing on the home page, so, I can continue to love your ROMs.

Thanks a lot, mate, excellent work.

Edit: I just realised I flashed the wrong ROM, and need to flash Sense instead of TF. I'm downloading the JH1 Sense ROM and will flash when it's finished. I am pretty shocked as to how much free RAM you get with the JH1 TF ROM; as 80MB is astounding!

Edit 2: The Sense ROM (at least JH1) suffers from the same screen lock problem Speedfrogs suffers from: when the screen's turned off and the phone locks, the screen turns itself on again. It can become an entire fight to keep the screen off.

Right now I'm back to the TF JH1 ROM, which is also good and lovely to use. It's only problem is that the weather doesn't appear on the home page, otherwise I absolutely love the ROM (can't repeat myself enough;)).

Edited by Nablet

hello!

The fastest rom ever made. Congratulation.

I have 2 small question:

1.) How can i add programs to home screen under calendar?

2.) how can i turn off bluetooth - on-off working not.

thanks for help

Guest Rapid81
My one and only problem with this is that, unike Energy's Sense, yours hasn't got the weather on the home page. Other than that this is what I want/need, especially the threaded SMS.

I hope you can fix the weather thing on the home page, so, I can continue to love your ROMs.

Thanks a lot, mate, excellent work.

Edit: I just realised I flashed the wrong ROM, and need to flash Sense instead of TF. I'm downloading the JH1 Sense ROM and will flash when it's finished. I am pretty shocked as to how much free RAM you get with the JH1 TF ROM; as 80MB is astounding!

Edit 2: The Sense ROM (at least JH1) suffers from the same screen lock problem Speedfrogs suffers from: when the screen's turned off and the phone locks, the screen turns itself on again. It can become an entire fight to keep the screen off.

Right now I'm back to the TF JH1 ROM, which is also good and lovely to use. It's only problem is that the weather doesn't appear on the home page, otherwise I absolutely love the ROM (can't repeat myself enough;)).

The screen turning on thing is caused by some kind of program you installed. I faced the same problem before, but I don't remember what program it was.

hello!

The fastest rom ever made. Congratulation.

I have 2 small question:

1.) How can i add programs to home screen under calendar?

2.) how can i turn off bluetooth - on-off working not.

thanks for help

1.) In the TF, you can't.

2.) Nobody reported this problem before.

The screen turning on thing is caused by some kind of program you installed. I faced the same problem before, but I don't remember what program it was.

Could changing the tabs have an effect? With this I mean the removal of several of them to make the home page less cluttered?

Also I hate you, you're making me try out your Sense ROM again :)

Edit: if it's an installed programme that is causing this problem then it's one that's built into the Sense ROM, because a stock, unmodified ROM, with nothing installed, is almost impossible to keep off.

Edited by Nablet

Guest Rapid81
Could changing the tabs have an effect? With this I mean the removal of several of them to make the home page less cluttered?

Also I hate you, you're making me try out your Sense ROM again :)

Edit: if it's an installed programme that is causing this problem then it's one that's built into the Sense ROM, because a stock, unmodified ROM, with nothing installed, is almost impossible to keep off.

I'm not using the Facebook, Twitter, Documents, Stock and Music tabs, and I don't have this kind of problem. And if you use simple wallpaper on the home tab, not the weather background, then the Sense is much faster.

I will stick with the TF one, as I didn't really notice a difference between the two and the TF one causes the least problems. I will admit the Sense one looks prettier but looks aren't everything.

However, I can't say often enough how nice your ROMS are. The one and only thing Energy has over yours is that his weather page constantly animates, which is the only thing I had over my wifes HTC, but yours has threaded SMS. THREADED SMS, BABY! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...