i8000 SAMSUNG OFFICIAL JC1 BY SAMSUNG KIES

Guest jackyaway

Guest skoda60
what is wmwifirouter for??

wmwifirouter it turned the phone became a wifirouter. 2) It can be connected 3G > USB mode. When used it as wifi Router, Omnia2 became a battery sucker. The advantages of this program which enable me for RS downloading. One time I used wifi mode then fellow USB mode. So my download will continue untill my ROM files download completed. Yet in USB mode it was much better than just using "Internet sharing".

Guest tkparis

Hi,

I'm leaving in France and have the following:

PDA : NXXIK5

CSC : ATOIK5

Phone: XXIK3

Bluetooth soft : 2.0.3

Bluetooth hard : 2.0.1

Wifi soft : 1.2.3.0

Wifi hard : 1.0

I bought that directly frol Samsung France After sales and it is unlocked so I can use that for instance with Spanish, Greek, German sims.

What will be the best combination to upgrade my ROM ?

Thanking you in advance.

//Tkparis

Edited by tkparis

Guest lantony
just checked samsung's website. Last time they had a compatible win 7 NPS update back in January and no KIES, now i checked and NPS is no longer there and now version 1.1.5 of KIES is. This might be great news for bell customers, i may finally have a official samsung update to do. With NPS i always got a message saying updates are not supported by this device, hopefully that has changed.

I'm also looking for a changelog on what has been updated or improved.

EDIT

just installed KIES and no update for us candains, although KIES works way better then NPS. But i want an official JC1 update and not resort to ROMS :) could it be that i have JB3 installed?

u need to have an original Samsung ROM before checking with KIES or NPS. If u have a secany rom or a cooked rom, these programs will tell you that your device is not supported for the updates

Guest nipip
I'd like to mention that i liked more the Taiwan's MEDIA PLAYER !!!!!

Could someone extract a cab of that media player from the Taiwan's JC1 rom ??????

Thanks

+1

Guest jebise
u need to have an original Samsung ROM before checking with KIES or NPS. If u have a secany rom or a cooked rom, these programs will tell you that your device is not supported for the updates

yeah thats what i was thinking. I have tried FUS but no luck maybe another bell user is willing to flash back. I would but i just flashed JB3 2 days ago and got my phone prefect.

Guest Uss_Defiant
yeah thats what i was thinking. I have tried FUS but no luck maybe another bell user is willing to flash back. I would but i just flashed JB3 2 days ago and got my phone prefect.

I tried flashing the .eboot but octans gave me an error saying [Fail] Bootloader Reconnect. I'm not sure what I should do after this or what I did wrong. Anyone got any ideas?

now this is lovely.

the samsung photo viewer does not lag as much as previous roms now - less CPU usage I presume.

and the landscape mode of media player (where you flip through albums) has less lag too!

Guest lantony

can anybody check if they also improved the 3d opengles drivers? are games/ 3d animations smoother or still the same shait?

Edited by lantony

Guest abukede

is any chance that some one get and upload the I8000TPHJC1 CSC file(portuguese)

I cant update my phone in Kies, Samsung_FUS_Downloader and NPS :)

I have instaled the I8000ITVJC1 and selected portuguese language but i only get a mixture in both languages

Guest ansufe

I have instaled the I8000ITVJC1 and selected portuguese language but i only get a mixture in both languages

First, sorry for my english, but i d'ont understand you because i do the same spanish selected and not get a mixture in both language, 99.9% in spanish.

Guest skoda60

After booting up, you need goto regional language setting to select portuguese. This will worked for you.

Guest yr6666
Mirror:

http://rapidshare.com/files/363781227/GT-I8000_eBootJC1_PhoneJB2.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/363782567/PDA_I8000NXXJC1_HW_40.part1.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/363784024/PDA_I8000NXXJC1_HW_40.part2.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/363811202/PDA_I8000NXXJC1_HW_40.part3.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/363812786/PDA_I8000NXXJC1_HW_40.part4.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/363834773/I8000ITVJC1.rar.html

thx for the mirror, ill just download now :)

Guest Devil1978

Is there now a german CSC file online?

I have used the italian CSC file but some words are in the italian speech. The rest is in german.

Guest nicoscy
Is there now a german CSC file online?

I have used the italian CSC file but some words are in the italian speech. The rest is in german.

Change your regional settings to German if you have not done it yet and see what happens.

Hi,

sorry for my english :)

How to get the Polish CSC file to JC1 ROM, i`m using Windows7 x64 and I do not know how to use Samsung FUS Downloader

Thank you in advance for helping

Guest Rapid81
Kefu, you can use CSC JB3: link (XEO, PLS and PRT).

With JB3's CSC the JC1 really not will be 100%. Somebody have an NXXJC1 CSC, because no hungarian in that CSC in first post. I can't get the FUS to work, so pls someone help me out with this. Thanks!

Thank you. Now all is in German.

Hi,

are you sure that everything is german now?

after setting my locales to german most of the stuff is shown correctly localized.

but for example if i log into the gprs / umts network (data transfer) you can see

this litte information window saying that the phone is getting connected. in my case

it shows the provider/connection name and some italy words which seems to mean

establishing connection...

the wifirouter software is in italy, too.

can i fix this somewhere?

kind regards,

wsp

Edited by wsp