[ROM] anzo Liquid 2.1 Rom

Guest anzo

post-537837-1270528232_thumb.png post-537837-1270528221_thumb.png post-537837-1270528227_thumb.png

Only use new leak build:

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...8-06-emea-gen1/

Added:

ES File Manager

ES Task Manager

AutoKiller

Boot screen (Droid)

Helix Launcher

Barcode Scanner

Corporate Calendar

Custom Locale

Documents To Go

Quick Boot

Bluetooth File Transfer

Root Explorer

Automatik APN setting.

some optimized apks

How To Root:

http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-commu...uidCommunityROM

Download:

anzo_PFC_0.3_Liquid

Edited by anzo

Guest Uxian

Nice to see more ROM developers jumping in, but do you have permission from the authors to distribute those paid apps with your ROM? Might want to consider re-releasing without Beautiful Widgets and Advanced Task Manager.

Guest erto90

hey! is based on old leaked 2.1? is fast? stable? let we know more about this rom! thanks in advance! Nice to see that devs for liquid are increasing

Edited by erto90

Nice to see more ROM developers jumping in, but do you have permission from the authors to distribute those paid apps with your ROM? Might want to consider re-releasing without Beautiful Widgets and Advanced Task Manager.

Advenced Task Manager free app. Beautiful widget I am told that it is free but if you're not then I will of course be deleted.

What for is CustomLocale included? Does this rom support more langs than acers official rom?

Not unless you install a program that supports a different language can be used.

Guest Uxian
Advenced Task Manager free app. Beautiful widget I am told that it is free but if you're not then I will of course be deleted.

There are free (ad-supported) and paid versions of Advanced Task Manager. If you included the free one then I stand corrected and apologise (can't tell from the screen shots). The version of Beautiful Widgets you're using with the Beautiful Home widget costs €1.49 and there are no free or trial versions of it.

http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...dgets-jtDA.aspx

There are free (ad-supported) and paid versions of Advanced Task Manager. If you included the free one then I stand corrected and apologise (can't tell from the screen shots). The version of Beautiful Widgets you're using with the Beautiful Home widget costs €1.49 and there are no free or trial versions of it.

http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...dgets-jtDA.aspx

You're right and I will build another Rom which pass and thank you for comment.

Guest rafyvitto
Thank you. <_<

You can not stand her cooking? :mellow:

Nah im planning on cooking for the liquid its just that i need to learn how to do so, but no worrys i like challenges =]

Guest linuxluver

Booting it now. That Ubuntu animation is pretty horrible. I thought my phone was broken. Could be a lot smoother. :-) But nice try. Got to the home screen OK...so I felt a bit better. Phone not broken.

Guest linuxluver
I've tested this ROM and evil's ROM, and all I think is that Eclair is too laggy at this moment

Do you turn animations off? How is it laggy?

Booting it now. That Ubuntu animation is pretty horrible. I thought my phone was broken. Could be a lot smoother. :-) But nice try. Got to the home screen OK...so I felt a bit better. Phone not broken.

Now I do not like me. :)

@emerald7086: yes same.