Nexus one 3g on AT&T

Guest mrsexkey

Guest quark520
They both use 850/1900, 3G working fine here on Rogers, what apn is your phone using, try rogers-core-appl1.apn with no u/p

How to do this plz? :)

I cannot choose this apn as long as the apn type is "mms"

Edited by quark520

Guest todbld
If an AT&T user could test my 2 ROMs, that would be much appreciated!

P

*keep in mind i tried every step of all of this with every rom and using both windows 7 and mac snow leopard terminal*

Ok et ready for the most indepth review of At&t Nexus one and roms there is :P. I have had at&t nexus one for 24 hours and really put everything to the test, here are my conclusions, first and formost root/ recovery worked great, than came the rom flashing i have tried every rom baked and pre baked period and with the at&t 54b i can tell you that no rom will work other than the mcr 2.1 everything else will continoulsy loop at second bootloading screen or at least for the very forceable future ;)

Next Mcr 2.1 as already in thread under i noticed also i lost root, and could not get it back, how ever what it did do was not only boot and work but than allowed me to flash any other rom cy's desire's custom bakes etc... now any other rom would boot and run on my device, but this came with 2 problems 1 no root (making most of the rom useless) 2 no camera app, thats right its gone and not coming back lol

So.... simple solution right re superboot / root here is where it gets funny wether using the .bat or manually installing everything goes as planed (read/write) until you reboot... the second you unlock device upon reboot ... well basically every single program and part of the operating system will have continues force closes and errors to the point that you wont even see the home screen or be able to un burry your self so you must adb reboot.

now the bad news as i can continue to offer my services as a testing dummy :) i have already handicapped my business by spending 24 straight hours on this and do not have time to try and figure out and fix this so us at&t users can user the roms and or have working ones but i hope paul or other might :-) as i really wish to have custom roms/ and still desperitly need wifi tethering, oh and before i get the posts about how to do the wifi tethering , no at&t version has an error on insmod line as has been noted in those forums :-P

Guest Blue05R1

I have the 850/1900 phone and can tell you that it runs Cyanogen's newest release just fine. Think you must be having some sort of other problems. Are you using the newest Recovery 1.70 I believe? Cyanogen requires this to run properly for the last couple of releases.

Guest todbld
I have the 850/1900 phone and can tell you that it runs Cyanogen's newest release just fine. Think you must be having some sort of other problems. Are you using the newest Recovery 1.70 I believe? Cyanogen requires this to run properly for the last couple of releases.

i am in fact not apparently , i will try that and repost in a minute

Guest todbld
i am in fact not apparently , i will try that and repost in a minute

well i finaly got a min to try that and i now can tell you that i even tried the 1.7 cyan mod recovery and only change is now i have a pretty blue recovery menu :-)

I am on Rogers (Canada) and using the AT&T bands (850/1900/2100). 3G and HSPA are both working great here for me.

I bought the extra battery with my phone... and it came to about $600 CAD + $80 duty/taxes (shipped by DHL, two business days).

I put Amon RA Recovery 1.6.2 on, and then tried Cyanogen 5.0.5.1 and it got stuck on the splash screen. Don't fret though, as soon as I got MoDaCo's baked Cyanogen 5.0.5.1 it worked!

MoDaCo Custom ROM 2.1 worked. Desire A19 port also worked.

Right now I am using MoDaCo baked CyanogenMod 5.0.5.3 with R@VEN undervolted, conservative governor kernel and Amon RA Recovery 1.7.0. Everything is working like a charm... and battery life is looking even better than my old Hero.

Edited by Guest

Guest todbld
I am on Rogers (Canada) and using the AT&T bands (850/1900/2100). 3G and HSPA are both working great here for me.

I bought the extra battery with my phone... and it came to about $600 CAD + $80 duty/taxes (shipped by DHL, two business days).

I put Amon RA Recovery 1.6.2 on, and then tried Cyanogen 5.0.5.1 and it got stuck on the splash screen. Don't fret though, as soon as I got MoDaCo's baked Cyanogen 5.0.5.1 it worked!

MoDaCo Custom ROM 2.1 worked. Desire A19 port also worked.

Right now I am using MoDaCo baked CyanogenMod 5.0.5.3 with R@VEN undervolted, conservative governor kernel and Amon RA Recovery 1.7.0. Everything is working like a charm... and battery life is looking even better than my old Hero.

*UPDATE*

OK after using 1.7 ra recovery with cy mod, i thn factory reset twice than wiped cash/ and del (yes i really wanted this thing cleared) than repeated all steps and im now runing cy newest :-) thanks guys and ill be happy to help anyone that needs it