Liquid for Sale (Unfortunately)

Guest chener01

Guest chener01

Hello All.

I have to move to Verizon (long story) and so, have to get rid of my Liquid. It's unfortunate, as I've quite liked it for the week and a half that I've had it (again...long story). So...if anyone is interested in a week and a half old Liquid, please PM me your offer. It is in absolutely mint condition...screen protector has been on since the moment it came out of the box. The memory card is still brand new and in its package; ithas not even been inserted in the phone yet. I have an extra battery and external battery charger that will come along for the ride.

Phone details: originally from Taiwan, but currently flashed to EMEA 2.0... firmware.

A couple of pictures attached.

Thanks.

post-663116-1268853132_thumb.jpg

post-663116-1268853143_thumb.jpg

post-663116-1268853152_thumb.jpg

Edited by chener01

Guest Morris Lee

you should keep it, it is going to get Android 2.1 update, Verizon does not have sim cards? I am not sure, I am Canadian here. but all CDMA companies here are switching to sim cards, you might wanna wait for it? hehe..

Guest linuxluver
you should keep it, it is going to get Android 2.1 update, Verizon does not have sim cards? I am not sure, I am Canadian here. but all CDMA companies here are switching to sim cards, you might wanna wait for it? hehe..

Verizon will be the last Telco on the planet to abandon CDMA. Not worth waiting that long I would think. :-)

Guest untrueparadox
Hello All.

I have to move to Verizon (long story) and so, have to get rid of my Liquid. It's unfortunate, as I've quite liked it for the week and a half that I've had it (again...long story). So...if anyone is interested in a week and a half old Liquid, please PM me your offer. It is in absolutely mint condition...screen protector has been on since the moment it came out of the box. The memory card is still brand new and in its package; ithas not even been inserted in the phone yet. I have an extra battery and external battery charger that will come along for the ride.

Phone details: originally from Taiwan, but currently flashed to EMEA 2.0... firmware.

Thanks.

im interested. you got pics? maybe a couple of them showing the condition along with ur username somewhere? and how much you asking for? let me know. email is untrueparadox *at* gmx.com

Guest chener01

Appreciate the suggestion and I'd like to keep the Liquid (just can't get a Snapdragon at this price (even underclocked)) but...I just can't see Verizon abandoning CDMA in the near future. Looks like I'm heading to a N1 or a Droid...

Post edited to attach a few pics.