Is there a begginers guide for the LIquid

Guest peterx666

Guest peterx666

This may seem a daft question - but bear with me as I am new to Android and the Liquid - just ported myself over from Windows 6.1 - thank god :P

Can anyone point me in the right direction ( a know there is a basic manual) but is there a website or post that gives a run down on the basics of Android...... how to load programs ....... how to see the files (missing file manager) ..... how to do general things that a new user needs in order to make the best out of his new phone? :)

Any little snippet of information will do ........ just soemthing to get me going as it were..... ;)

Thanks

Pete

Guest Quipeace

Applications or games are generally downloaded from the market (You probably seen the icon before), just click on anything you like and install it.

If you wan't to uninstall an application you can go to settings-applications-manage applications, you can then click on an app and delete it.

You can find a couple of filemanagers in the android market, I personally use ASTRO, as I find it very easy to use.

If you got a filemanager running you can simply drag and drop a .apk file to your SD card and install it from ASTRO.

Guest peterx666
Applications or games are generally downloaded from the market (You probably seen the icon before), just click on anything you like and install it.

If you wan't to uninstall an application you can go to settings-applications-manage applications, you can then click on an app and delete it.

You can find a couple of filemanagers in the android market, I personally use ASTRO, as I find it very easy to use.

If you got a filemanager running you can simply drag and drop a .apk file to your SD card and install it from ASTRO.

Thanks Quipeace....... Astro looks good...... have downloaded it to try it out

thank you for replying.......

Any other suggestions :)