MoDaCo Kitchen app?

Guest unchainedrssr

Guest unchainedrssr

There have a a number of apps on the market (Cyanogen Mod, A4D) that seem to be pretty useful for downloading ROMs and Themes. The popularity of these apps are pretty instantaneous.

I would like to see an app for the MoDaCo Kitchen available on the market. :)

Some tools like including and or creating zips from what exist on the device already, notifications of baked ROMs that are ready to download, option to download automatically when the ROM is ready, quick links to account and posts (bookmark with a wrapper would probably be fine), and of course they would have to create an account.

A free version that gives the user access to the library would help get users see what a huge benefit access to the Kitchen would be. This would probably require a larger library like the A4D app and create more of a demand on the Kitchen for each.

In the pipeline! :)

First release will basically be a device-UI-friendly version of the online kitchen, for baking directly from your handset...

P

Guest unchainedrssr

First release will basically be a device-UI-friendly version of the online kitchen, for baking directly from your handset...

P

COOL! When you didn't respond to this in my tweet I wasn't sure that you read it or that was in the works! ;)

Guest lars1110

P

cant wait ;). any release date yet?

Guest fabiocampos

P

It´s great @Paul, but this app kitchen will sync with our Modaco Account?

Thanks for the effort work ;)

Guest cezent

P

WOW! this is definitely quite something! cant wait, i think its gonna be a hit!

Guest mcorbett
Does sound pretty cool.

i am a bit of a newb to modaco but not to rom loading and this sounds cool

i have a droid, i heard its coming to droid? true?

Guest Shuflie

P

I already baked my last ROM on my handset, but I could see the attraction of not having to scroll around and still being able to read the ingredients. ;)