insufficient storage space

Guest jlook

Guest jlook

hi ,

i am trying to install the naviigon sat nav system onto my google g1 phone but keep getting 'error insufficient storage'

ive installed an 8gb SD card but this message seems to be pointing the amount of internal memory / used by applications

the navigon website says the android download is compatible with g1 but then says you need to to 1.8gb of free memory .

what are they talking about surely they know the limits of the g1 - has anyone else tried to install navigon onto the G1?

it seems everytime someone comes out with a new sat nav system for android there's a load of b/s involved in downloading / installing

co-pilot

telenav

ndrive

google maps navigation not available in europe

:)

• 2 months later...
Guest chrish2009
hi ,

i am trying to install the naviigon sat nav system onto my google g1 phone but keep getting 'error insufficient storage'

ive installed an 8gb SD card but this message seems to be pointing the amount of internal memory / used by applications

the navigon website says the android download is compatible with g1 but then says you need to to 1.8gb of free memory .

what are they talking about surely they know the limits of the g1 - has anyone else tried to install navigon onto the G1?

it seems everytime someone comes out with a new sat nav system for android there's a load of b/s involved in downloading / installing

co-pilot

telenav

ndrive

google maps navigation not available in europe

:)

just tried to install on mine, went straight on.

i have a 4gb memory card in mine,

try downloading a task manager and ending all tasks before u install it.

chris