KEYBOARD ISSUES: alpha 15 and HTC IME

Guest viskas

Guest viskas

ciao paul!

great job as usual!!! I love your rom, but I am driving crazy with the keyboard.

The compact qwerty and the phone keyboard do not respond properly, but it happens with a few keys only.

in particular "backspace" only works if you long-press the key, otherwise there's no action at all when you press it.

any suggestion?

if I switch back to regular qwerty, it doesn't work at all, even after reboot!

help!!!

Guest dtwoiski
ciao paul!

great job as usual!!! I love your rom, but I am driving crazy with the keyboard.

The compact qwerty and the phone keyboard do not respond properly, but it happens with a few keys only.

in particular "backspace" only works if you long-press the key, otherwise there's no action at all when you press it.

any suggestion?

if I switch back to regular qwerty, it doesn't work at all, even after reboot!

help!!!

I'm having the same problem on regular qwerty. When I type, no letters appears in the input field. No vibration also.

Reflashing now.

Att.

DT

Guest booji
I'm having the same problem on regular qwerty. When I type, no letters appears in the input field. No vibration also.

Reflashing now.

Att.

DT

I have this issue too. I wiped and reflashed and it worked for a while, then stopped working again.

-booji

Guest viskas

I wiped and re- installed the alpha 16 without ime.

how do I install from the zipnow?!?

should I install straid from zip on the sd?!?

thank you for your kind help!

update: ooops! sorry! I found the instructions on xda! sorry for the stupid question!!!!

Edited by viskas