Garmin on Liquid?

Guest Charlton22

Guest Charlton22

Is there any Android Garmin apps?

I Live in Malta, and Google Maps don't support turn by turn navigation in Malta.

I have Garmin maps on a sd card.... I wish I could you them on my liquid.!!!

Regards

Guest Borkata

Asus and Garmin are supposed to release soon their phones with garmin for android shipped with them :) Once it is fact we should have Garmin on Android and possible on Liquid ;) For now there is no android version for Garmin. Try iGO, CoPilot, NDrive.

Guest kylenk

i also want something free(or free to me :)) on my liquid for nav, but in australia. Seems a little limited.

@charlton22: just drive around till you find your destination, Malta isn't too big ;)..

Guest Charlton22
i also want something free(or free to me :)) on my liquid for nav, but in australia. Seems a little limited.

@charlton22: just drive around till you find your destination, Malta isn't too big :P..

Yepp quite small! But its nice to have one working ;)

I would like to have one "free"

Guest kylenk

yes "free" is always the best. hmm check if Sygic or CoPilot have maltese maps, i wasn't able to find australian ones for them. Maybe youll have better luck

Guest Tk.YANG

@charlton22: just drive around till you find your destination, Malta isn't too big ;)..

Nav Launcher + Burt will meet your request, and you could remove the original Maps.apk to save memory's space. Most important of all, it is FREE!!

Edited by Tk.YANG