Why don't you prefer the iPhone

Guest teamkillexpert

Guest Ender Psp

Why don't I want an Iphone?

With Iphone it's like this: you can have sex very fast but the person's not moving/moaning or you have moaning/moving but no sex.

With WM phones you can have both, but only slower sex and loud moaning ;) (however, you can at least replace the face)

Still not obvious? :)

Guest Vostradamus
Why don't I want an Iphone?

With Iphone it's like this: you can have sex very fast but the person's not moving/moaning or you have moaning/moving but no sex.

With WM phones you can have both, but only slower sex and loud moaning ;) (however, you can at least replace the face)

Still not obvious? :)

ROTFLMFAO!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahahah! You're my hero! ahahahahah :P ;) :P

Guest Smille123

As far as i know, the Iphone isn´t able to sync categories to outlook. I like to have my todo-lists and appointments without any compromises at any place.

Guest teamkillexpert

Th iPad is an outstanding video player and web browser. other than that I don't think it's too attractive. Unless it plays ALL videos, pirated or not, in ALL formats, I'm not very interested in it.

Guest Lancez

im fine with all kinds of phones, even Motor Razr. dose not matter what kinda OS it has. but the only reason that kept me away from iphone is, they treat their customers like idiots. i-phone,i-tune,i-pad,i-book...... at the end, we will become I, Robot! thats why i'll never set my foot into an Apple store. im not that stupid!

Guest Nablet
Th iPad is an outstanding video player and web browser. other than that I don't think it's too attractive. Unless it plays ALL videos, pirated or not, in ALL formats, I'm not very interested in it.

People who buy the iOberpricedSanitoryDevice have got to be Apple fanatics, who are too ignorant, blind and stupid (obvious facts, I know) to realise that all they need to do is hook the PC up to the TV and they can do a hell of a lot more than that iThing can do, and at a lower price. I suppose it comes down to whether they asked Steve permission whether they are allowed to hook their PC's up to the TV or not, because we all know, without Steve's permission even breathing is precarious.

Uuhh, a stupid question - how do you know that? Do you have one or It's just because every 2nd word in the commercial spot is "amazing" or "the best way"? Ridiculous.

Guest colonel_butt

the iphone is fine and idiot proof. Its screen looks a bit naff after using the i8000 and the google nexus and the lack of configurability makes it more then boring.

however the atrocious battery life is the killer for me.

I like resistive screens, if you brush them you don't press keys by mistake. I like a positive force to touch. Thats my personal opinion.

Despite all the critism, Win 6.5 is easy to use and powerful. It only really lacks the icon placement screen of android. And why is it the only mobile os, apart from s60, which can install programs to memory card ? Yes, win 6.5 is more advanced the android in many things.

I will be alternating between the HTC Desire and i8000. Both are the best non-keybaord smart phones at the moment. I have had 3 iphones and have decided that I will not get another one, unless apple does something radical. I'll buy a cheap 8gb ipod off ebay to use my purchased apple apps.

The i8000 is fast, good for browsing, best camera out of all the smartphones, georgous screen and zillions of fun programs to install from handango or whether the hell I please.

Its still a top dog for me!

Edited by colonel_butt

Guest Rapid81

That's why. :) ;)

post-624700-1269445696_thumb.jpg

And:

WM has multitasking

Cutsomizable UI (you can totally change it to a different one, if you want)

Lots of freeware software (you need to pay for EVERYTHING on IStone)

I upload my favorite musics to my i8000 and listen, you can't do that with IStone

And finally, Omnia 2 is a PDA not a Smartphone!

Edited by Rapid81

Guest kawgirlval69

i wanted all that too...i bought a laptop....

Guest Nablet
That's why. :) ;)

post-624700-1269445696_thumb.jpg

And:

WM has multitasking

Cutsomizable UI (you can totally change it to a different one, if you want)

Lots of freeware software (you need to pay for EVERYTHING on IStone)

I upload my favorite musics to my i8000 and listen, you can't do that with IStone

And finally, Omnia 2 is a PDA not a Smartphone!

Excellent comparisson but it left out another advantage of the rock, over the iRubbish: you can use the rock to bash in the heads of iFans.

Guest babyjosef17

So may puns for the iphone. et me just share mine.

I call it. I-pong Pretty silly isn't it? Well that is what the iphone is for me, Silly

Edited by babyjosef17

Aside from the money hungry design decisions like:

- no music file as ringtone (you have to convert it to m4a, 30 sec long, max 3mb size, then convert to m4r if you want to create one yourself)

- no music file as alarm

- no bluetooth sharing

there are things like:

- shitty contact list

- crappy text change (for instance you made a typo in an SMS, while trying to select the bit you want to change you'll probably send the SMS as the send button is next to it)

- no customizing the UI to your liking

- etc.

make this positive and that's what you get by default in Windows Mobile. In case you're wondering does he own an iPhone, no, but the wife does.

Guest MizGarfield
please dont insult gays like that.... dont let us adopt, dont let us get married, dont let us have human rights, but ill be dammned if i let anyone compare us to an iphart.... thats just plain mean.....

I couldn't agree more! I am gay (and because I live in the Netherlands I AM married and we could adopt) but I hate it when we are used for insulting comments. My partner has an iPhone though. She is completely happy with it, as it is the next best thing compared to her Palm she used to have.

I agree with a lot of other posters, I want to tweak and install any app I see floating around. My partner just laughs when I have to hard reset my device because an app didn't deliver on the specs provided. But, as I always say: That is the fun of it.

But my other main reasons are still: no flash light, no flash video, no sharing internet connection with my MacBook Air, no PocketPizza app by bbonzz :P

What is very funny indeed: most of my colleagues in our IT department own an iPhone. They all enjoy the easy install from apps and the always working of any app you install and .... well you get the picture. I think most of them want a difference from the work environment.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aliahlewis

I also don't want an iPhone because I have iPad a bigger version. ;) BTW I loved reading some posts here as there were classy jokes. My favorite was the i-Phart with different ring tones. LOL ;)