HTC World Clock

Guest Zephyron

Guest Zephyron

I just tried out the Desire ROM and I LOVE the world clock app that comes with it and I was wondering if there is a port for it somewhere. Like an APK file or if there was a way to port it to another ROM, Im currently using CM kitchen ROM.

Guest kwazyivan
I just tried out the Desire ROM and I LOVE the world clock app that comes with it and I was wondering if there is a port for it somewhere. Like an APK file or if there was a way to port it to another ROM, Im currently using CM kitchen ROM.

Nah, I tried it already, none of the apk's from the HTC Desire Rom worked on the other rom such as Cyanogen or MCR.

The ONLY apk that worked from the HTC Desire Rom on the other roms, is the TEETER Game, very addictive game :)

Guest Zephyron

Ah, so sad indeed. I did also try to pull the apk using titanium backup and it wouldnt install, I wonder if Paul could work his magic here :)

Nah, I tried it already, none of the apk's from the HTC Desire Rom worked on the other rom such as Cyanogen or MCR.

The ONLY apk that worked from the HTC Desire Rom on the other roms, is the TEETER Game, very addictive game ;)

would you mind uploading or sending me the TEETER game apk?

Edited by Zephyron

Guest kwazyivan
Ah, so sad indeed. I did also try to pull the apk using titanium backup and it wouldnt install, I wonder if Paul could work his magic here :)

would you mind uploading or sending me the TEETER game apk?

PM your email address to me, and i'll send it to you. ;)

I'll send you the apk, and the update.zip signed, which only contains the teeter game.

I havent tried installing the apk as it is, so i'm not sure if it will let you install it :P

But since i created a signed updated.zip that contains the game only, it can be easily implemented into the system via Amon RA Recovery. ;)

UPDATE:

I was starting to get more than expected PM's for this game so I decided to Upload both files of the DESIRE TEETER GAME to my online SkyDrive, Feel free to download from the link bellow: :P

http://cid-44c57dc39bd671f4.skydrive.live....lic/Nexus%20One

Bear in mind that if you download the "update_desire_teeter_game.zip" instead of the apk file, you'll need to flash it via Amon Ra Recovery.

Edited by kwazyivan

Guest Zephyron

the game is surprisingly addicting and fun, i tested out trying to install purely with the APK and as expected it didnt work. you have to flash the zip through recovery