Missing Installed Files , can't find them Help!

Guest daisysmurf

Guest daisysmurf

:cry: Hi everyone, I tried to install the demo of hexactos tennis on my spv. Before it was fully installed the phone warned me there was not enough space and stopped. The problem is that the part that installed used up all my remaining phone space, and not there is only 0.3kb free and the phone is real slow. I have tried using activesync to find the "tennis" files but can't find the folder they installed to! can anyone help me find out where the files are and howto delete them ? Thanx ;)

Guest daisysmurf

yeah i have tried that are disconnecting from active sync and reconnecting but i still can't find the files. If i do a hard reset will that wipe all my installed files and then can i reinstall everything ? ;)

That's a tricky one. You'll probably need to completely install Tennis before you can remove it. Obviously you're low on space so that's a bit of a problem. Do you have any other applications installed that you could temporarily remove so you can install and remove Tennis? The games on the Addon card take up quite a lot of room so if you've installed on of those removing it might help free up some space.

Any help?

Guest awarner [MVP]

Have you got All-explorer installed?

If you have look in IPSMWindowsAppMgrInstall

If you have anything there delete it.

Note you will not see this folder with Activsync

Otherwise it might be a hard reset time ;)