Desire rom Problems.

Guest Jared9753

Guest Jared9753

right now i have have alpha 15 installed and most of the stuff runs perfectly except for the messaging. when i recieve a message it wont be placed in the order it was recieved, it will be placed before the message i sent. (the answer will show before the question, if that makes sense) and will sometimes even change the time stamp on it. this is a problem that has been going on ever since i installed alpha 12 and it hasnt been mentioned in the rom thread. so im starting to think it may be something on my phone. anyone know how i could fix this??

Guest jameson215
right now i have have alpha 15 installed and most of the stuff runs perfectly except for the messaging. when i recieve a message it wont be placed in the order it was recieved, it will be placed before the message i sent. (the answer will show before the question, if that makes sense) and will sometimes even change the time stamp on it. this is a problem that has been going on ever since i installed alpha 12 and it hasnt been mentioned in the rom thread. so im starting to think it may be something on my phone. anyone know how i could fix this??

I'm having the same problem with A17...

Guest cortez

know issue with the ROM... it's been discussed in the Desire ROM thread. a temp solution is to backup the Desires Mms.apk and push the stock android Mms.apk to your phone. that's what i'm doing.

Guest Thetechnogeek
know issue with the ROM... it's been discussed in the Desire ROM thread. a temp solution is to backup the Desires Mms.apk and push the stock android Mms.apk to your phone. that's what i'm doing.

Will this also solve the ability to send txt messages of >160 characters? If so, can you write a short step-by-step on how to push this file (and where to find it)- or does it only affect MMS'es?

Guest Jared9753

ok i can deal with the stock messaging app. so where could i download the .apk? and how would i go about replacing it on my phone??

Guest lars1110
ok i can deal with the stock messaging app. so where could i download the .apk? and how would i go about replacing it on my phone??

just get modaco ad free or plus subscription and bake a rom with the stock messaging app on it. or not its up to you :)