[ROM] i8000 custom ROMs by Sonblack from PDAViet

Guest Lancez

I think perhaps you adjust theme which you don't know! ;)

Please enter Setting - Home - Items and select the theme amarullzGreenBlack and press OK.

Everything about skin will go back normaly because you are using my ROM JC1 23549

Thanks sonblack i got the square buttons back now..

im a noob at these things and i learned something new today :)

Guest Chivas610
i have unlimited calling (free roaming,free long distance) and data plan with AT&T which costs me about 100 USD per month. so i dont really have to waste another 15 USD on SMS-MMS ;)

From what I've heard, sms is nowhere near as popular in the states as here in Norway (or at least it was). So guess it's not a big deal "over there" :) Here in Norway sms has been huge since mid 90's, and is the far most popular way to communicate.

So, that's why it's quite annoying to see the sms sent message pop up bunch of times a day :P

Guest Lancez
From what I've heard, sms is nowhere near as popular in the states as here in Norway (or at least it was). So guess it's not a big deal "over there" :) Here in Norway sms has been huge since mid 90's, and is the far most popular way to communicate.

So, that's why it's quite annoying to see the sms sent message pop up bunch of times a day ;)

i see. isnt there an option that u can disable sent notification in SMS sttings? did that not work?

Guest mihai_mihai

i have some problems when i change from activesync to mass storage, my phone slows even freez a few seconds that until i soft reset(using sb13)

those problems i had only with my old stock rom

Guest Lancez
i have some problems when i change from activesync to mass storage, my phone slows even freez a few seconds that until i soft reset(using sb13)

those problems i had only with my old stock rom

that problem caused by small amount of pagepool. a new one is on the way with 16MB pagepool and some new stuff :)

Guest mihai_mihai
that problem caused by small amount of pagepool. a new one is on the way with 16MB pagepool and some new stuff :)

have u tryed twu2 pagepool patch on sb roms?

Guest Chivas610
i see. isnt there an option that u can disable sent notification in SMS sttings? did that not work?

Nope, no option - and the option given in advance config used to work, but not with 6.5 ;)

There is actually some reg tweakings to help disable it, but at the same time you disable some mms settings which take away the oportunity to actually send an mms :) ...dully :P

Guest Lancez
Nope, no option - and the option given in advance config used to work, but not with 6.5 ;)

There is actually some reg tweakings to help disable it, but at the same time you disable some mms settings which take away the oportunity to actually send an mms :) ...dully :P

thats suck!

Guest Lancez
KIES DON'T WORK WITH SB 13

DEVICE NOT ACCEPTED BY KIES

i have no idea about that, but i dont think its gonna be a big problem. let him know and he will fix it.

Guest mihai_mihai
i have no idea about that, but i dont think its gonna be a big problem. let him know and he will fix it.

there is no problem just tried something from samsung aplication store but as it is a bug maibe it can be removed in future roms :)

Guest bouboule
there is no problem just tried something from samsung aplication store but as it is a bug maibe it can be removed in future roms :)

I would thank Sonblack and Lancez for this ROM

I try it all the week and no problems at all

ANd i never used before a i8000 ROM with such a fast GPS fix. Very fast.

Guest mihai_mihai
I would thank Sonblack and Lancez for this ROM

I try it all the week and no problems at all

ANd i never used before a i8000 ROM with such a fast GPS fix. Very fast.

i never said i'm not grateful for sb roms but forums like this are made for share and people to report bugs so it can be fix in the future if that is posible

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest Merxury
[19-03-2010] PDAVIET - I8000 WM6.5 ROM (23549.5.5.0) - SB12

PDAVIET WM6.5 ROM - I8000

CE OS 5.2.23549 Build 23549.5.5.0 PV

Hi Sonblack,

Yours is the 1st rom that I've flashed and I would say job well done. I'm very satisfied with it. Thank you for your effort.

Btw, I prefer to have Samsung original PIM. Is there anyway to get it back?

Guest OmniaBos

SonBlack,

Coming back from using TARIL's ROM back in Nov, 2008 for my i900(he's the only one i know of who had the finger mouse working), i can happily say that this is my best ROM so far, I've not yet tried JC1.....

U know he was chased off somehow and i know a lot of the community has suffered as a result of his loss. I was afraid for us again.

Thanks SONBLACK, thanks LANCEZ for getting him back....You guys are the best.

I was wondering why i could not use my torch as in my i900, but with ur torch app and others cooked in, I cannot but be grateful and show eternal gratitude for how u share ur work here. Thank u very much once again. U r a real MASTER.

Now i know why the Omnia II is the 2nd highest rated phone in the world.

Edited by OmniaBos

Guest sonblack

:P The new ROM SB14 (JC2 - 23551) with today like this:

screenshotrl.png

Please wait... and it will have some changes about theme and icons on taskbar

By the way, thank so much contable to help me for finishing the ROM

Edited by sonblack

Guest contable
:( The new ROM SB14 (JC2 - 23551) with today like this:

screenshotrl.png

Please wait... and it will have some changes about theme and icons on taskbar

By the way, thank so much contable to help me for finishing the ROM

Son,

always a pleasure for me to work together with you. Thanks for your really hard and professional work, attention and patience... :P

Friendly regards

contable

Guest Premjeeth

HI Guys,

I'm unable to flash this rom on my O2... I've used Octans 2.14 on Win 7 x64.. I have flashed before without any issues. But this time Octans doesn't detect my phone at all when i press "Detect" after filling in al the fields...

Pl help me...

Edited by Premjeeth

Guest contable
HI Guys,

I'm unable to flash this rom on my O2... I've used Octans 2.14 on Win 7 x64.. I have flashed before without any issues. But this time Octans doesn't detect my phone at all when i press "Detect" after filling in al the fields...

Pl help me...

It doesn´t depend on Mr. Sonblack´s roms that the flashing procedure doesn´t work for you.

Please read the topics here at modaco about flashing roms under W7.

Greetz

contable

Guest Premjeeth
It doesn´t depend on Mr. Sonblack´s roms that the flashing procedure doesn´t work for you.

Please read the topics here at modaco about flashing roms under W7.

Greetz

contable

THanks Contable... But i have followed all the procedures for win7.. What do u think may be the issue?

Guest contable
THanks Contable... But i have followed all the procedures for win7.. What do u think may be the issue?

I never flashed under W7. I´m running windows xp for flashing roms. I´m sorry.

Maybe other users can help you.

Greetz

contable

Guest lucienium

Hi Sonblack,

are there still alignment issues related to the menu bar? Are SIP's still covering a portion of it? How about the Samsung skinned apps, how are their alignment?

Thanks!!! :-)