[ROM] i8000 custom ROMs by Sonblack from PDAViet

Guest Lancez

Guest monkeyzz

Just finish flashing and hard reset, I dont know that it just me but SB13 is quite slow and not responsive. Trying to send some sms but the device very stall. :) auto-rotate also take a few second to do. hmm

= problem solved, use octan downloader 2.14 (my bad, i use 2.13 to flash at the beginning) and flash again =

Edited by monkeyzz

Guest sonblack
Just finish flashing and hard reset, I dont know that it just me but SB13 is quite slow and not responsive. Trying to send some sms but the device very stall. :) auto-rotate also take a few second to do. hmm

Try to flash the ROM again!

On my I8000, no problem! Anybody here happened the status like this!

Guest monkeyzz
Try to flash the ROM again!

On my I8000, no problem! Anybody here happened the status like this!

Ahhh it is my bad. Just checking the octan downloader, mine still 2.13. So download the new one (2.14) and flash again. Run like a Ferrari now, thank you for such a great ROM!!!

Guest sonblack

Cab file WM7 Titanium WVGA by Ibrythill is revised by me for suitable with I8000.

I upload the file for sharing to anybody like it

Here is the link for download: WM7 Titanium Weather

After installing the cab file, please go to Tools folder in Program and use shortcut TitaniumWeather for setting Zip or Location code. And then go back CHome Today for updating your city weather in the country.

Edited by sonblack

Guest contable
Cab file WM7 Titanium WVGA by Ibrythill is revised by me for suitable with I8000.

I upload the file for sharing to anybody like it

Here is the link for download: http://www.multiupload.com/A81W8JKQI8

Sonblack,

is this the version you had cooked in last rom ?

If yes I suggest to mod it from Bronzelistview to Titaniumlistview.

Greetz

contable

Guest sonblack
Sonblack,

is this the version you had cooked in last rom ?

If yes I suggest to mod it from Bronzelistview to Titaniumlistview.

Greetz

contable

Yes, exactly! You can say clearly your suggestion.

However, some files are moderated.

Guest sonblack
my question is still unanswered ;)

will there be a 6.5.x version friend ?

YES, very simply I understood your idea! :) It will be 23549!

Guest Lancez
my question is still unanswered :)

will there be a 6.5.x version friend ?

lol, now i got what u were talking about. i'm sure there wil be, but it depends on chef's schedule.

Guest Lancez

@ mihai_mihai

havent heard from you for a while, buddy. what do u think of 21896 ROM? maybe a little bit feedbacks? if everyone here is happy with it, sonblack might release a 23549 version of this ROM :)

i hope its ok with sonblack ;)

Guest Chivas610

I'm using the JC1 rom, and I must say it looks like the one I'm gonna stick to ;) I'm using spb mobileshell tho....

But, what baffles me, is no one has managed to get rid of the annoying sms sent notification :) Has any of you talented rom-cookers any solution to this? That would be highly appreciated :P

Keep up the good work!!!

Guest kersey

Am gonna give this rom (JC2 version) a try after such endorsement from you guys but which csc do I use for English as there are 2 in the download - CSC_I8KJB3PV004 and I8000HTGYJC2.

What is the difference between them??

Edited by kersey

Guest Lancez
Am gonna give this rom (JC2 version) a try after such endorsement from you guys but which csc do I use for English as there are 2 in the download - CSC_I8KJB3PV004 and I8000HTGYJC2.

as long as i know of, PV04 is a modified CSC from sonblack, which contains some basic settings from FAMIJ3 and JB3 without chinese charactar support. HTGYJC2 is basically untouched stock CSC from ZHJC2 with chinese support and some Hongkong carriers internet settings. both of them can be used in english language. if u dont use chinses at all, i suggest u to flash with PV04. :)

Guest contable

I didn´t try the above csc.files. For european users I would suggest to flash with I8000EURJB1 csc file, choosing english language.

That´s the csc I flashed without any problem.

Cheers,

contable

Guest lucienium

I'd love to see a 6.5.x version as well. Honestly, I have never tried using a 6.5.x ROM for a at least a full day and would like my first one to be from SonBlack over here. Are there still any 6.5.x related problems around? Like applications not aligned correctly 'cause of the thicker bottom bar and thinner task bar? How 'bout keyboards? Are they still not automatically aligning correctly?

Thanks!

Guest Lancez
I'd love to see a 6.5.x version as well. Honestly, I have never tried using a 6.5.x ROM for a at least a full day and would like my first one to be from SonBlack over here. Are there still any 6.5.x related problems around? Like applications not aligned correctly 'cause of the thicker bottom bar and thinner task bar? How 'bout keyboards? Are they still not automatically aligning correctly?

Thanks!

if u r concerned about those problems, u should stick with his latest 21896.

Guest lucienium
if u r concerned about those problems, u should stick with his latest 21896.

I guess that makes sense. But would you kindly list what 6.5.x problems still exists? If it's just the keyboard alignment, I can live with that since I am using Finger Keyboard anyway which would not be affected by this problem (since it was designed to cover the menu bar completely). Are any of the default Samsung applications affected by any alignment problems? How about any popular game or application? I have mostly full screen Gameloft/Glu Mobile games and very few third party applications (Glympse, Google Maps, Google YouTube, Palringo, SK Shortcut Manager, and SK Tools)

Honestly, I want to move to 6.5.x ROMs because of it's "better" start menu and finger friendlier interface. The slightly reduced free RAM is something I can live with considering I can just opt to give up the Samsung Main Menu (which I am using now) for the start menu and save myself about 6 MB of RAM.

Guest yeapsc73

i can't read chinese after flashing pda + eboot parts only, what is the problem? do i need to flash all parts together

i'm previously using ja5 rom with singapore csc

Guest Lancez
i can't read chinese after flashing pda + eboot parts only, what is the problem? do i need to flash all parts together

i'm previously using ja5 rom with singapore csc

u get 2 CSC files after u extracted all 3 parts, use the one starts with "H", then u'll have ur chinese font back