Anyone from CHICAGO or Northern side READ

Guest needsp33d

Guest needsp33d

Hey guys thanks for checking out my post, ok ive done some research even found some video tutorials..but still im having difficulties getting passed the first few steps..So I just held back.

I know there are MANY people out there that help with unlocking and jailbreaking iphones, so im here to ask any fellow forum members from the Chicago area if they could help install the sense rom onto my Nexus One...I will even pay you, thats how bad I want the sense ui..

Please send me a PM and we can work something out...Thanks again guys I hope someone can lend a hand "(

BTW I am a premium member

Edited by needsp33d

Guest David G

I had the same issue as you being new to this not to long ago. I live near Chicago, but I don't want to take money for helping flash a phone but I can give you a link on what I used and you can PM me if you need more help, but several ppl on here are way more knowledgeable then I am.

I used this wiki to figure it out and just followed it and I am not up and running just fine.

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php/Full..._to_CyanogenMod

I unlocked the boot loader, installed Amon_Ra recovery image and after that flashing and wiping was so simple.

Guest lars1110
Hey guys thanks for checking out my post, ok ive done some research even found some video tutorials..but still im having difficulties getting passed the first few steps..So I just held back.

I know there are MANY people out there that help with unlocking and jailbreaking iphones, so im here to ask any fellow forum members from the Chicago area if they could help install the sense rom onto my Nexus One...I will even pay you, thats how bad I want the sense ui..

Please send me a PM and we can work something out...Thanks again guys I hope someone can lend a hand "(

BTW I am a premium member

hey man i used this guide to root my nexus one

http://androidandme.com/2010/01/hacks/vide...ot-a-nexus-one/

just follow steps 1 and 2

if you have a mac for example this is what i do keep all of your files like your fastboot file and the recovery image file in the tools section of the android dev tools. then type for example if your tools are in the applications folder "cd /Applications/android-sdk-mac_86/tools" withought "" then ./fastboot-mac flash recovery recovery-RA-nexus-v1.5.3.img

when you Finnish while you are in the recovery mode simply connect your phone via usb and click the sd card toggle thing idr what its called and upload your rom to the root of your sd card. then wipe your phone and flash your phone with the new rom :) trust me its easier than you think