LATEST ROMs

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest LIQUID_USER

hi everyone,

this is just a quick thread to let every1 know i have access 2 all d latest roms for liquid including 1.6 and 2.1 roms

Edit: DO NOT SOLICIT DONATIONS. ITS NOT A DONATION IF ITS ASKED FOR BEFORE HAND.

Guest amdnikos
hi everyone,

this is just a quick thread to let every1 know i have access 2 all d latest roms for liquid including 1.6 and 2.1 roms

EDITED AS WAS A QUOTE

gtfo imo

Guest scrap2434

Your post seems a bit suspect mate. I think (well I hope) people on this forum have learnt about giving their money away for "promises"

if you have these so called "leaked ROMs" perhaps you can post videos/screenshots of them, post them and then ask for donations.

Asking for money up front in the way you are asking seems a bit dodgy to me. We don't know who you are, you have a suspect Username, you give no indication how or where you got the ROMs and no proof you have them.

Guest scrap2434
ok i post up pics

Probably not going to help. You realise that if you do actually have ROMs and someone donates and they get these ROMs, they will probably link them to the community for nothing.

I also don't know if asking for money for something that isn't yours or something you haven't developed actually counts. It would nearly be classed as "profiting from stolen goods/intellectual property"

Please tell me if I am wrong.... I just think something doesn't seem right here.

Personally I would advise people not to donate anything at this time.

Guest kylenk

please give us some proof that you have them. Then we will actually give you the time of day.

edit: or take my offer of 3AUD for a link to the rom lol, which totally wont end up across this forum :)

Edited by kylenk

Guest Squide
please give us some proof that you have them. Then we will actually give you the time of day.

edit: or take my offer of 3AUD for a link to the rom lol, which totally wont end up across this forum :P

For what he's doing is just want to fcuk angio and the fools who "donate" to angio before. :)

Never trust these things and don't think you'll die without the new ROMS ;)

New roms are just good to have. Without, still no problem at all. ;)

Guest fbsqual
hi everyone,

i am askin that people do make donations to me for access...

i dunno wat is d best way 2 do it.. either you pay first and 1nce i get a certin amount i will release it or each person pays me and then i release to them ONLY

Dont ask for donation before u made a contribution. People here are willing to donate when they benefit from u , even if u never asked. :)

Guest Lorents

FYI its not a donation if you are asking people for money to get something in return - thats a payment. You are selling something you should propably not be selling :)

Guest linuxluver
hi everyone,

i am askin that people do make donations to me for access...

i dunno wat is d best way 2 do it.. either you pay first and 1nce i get a certin amount i will release it or each person pays me and then i release to them ONLY

Paying a "donation" for access?

No. Then it isn't a donation. That would be dishonest of me to pay a donation when it was actually payment.

I don't want to be dishonest by misrepresenting what I'm doing. You could try that too.

Guest Uxian

Dear Mr Liquid_User,

I will be able pay you a donation as I have access to funds in a Nigerian bank account under a name that is suspiciously similar to yours. All I need is a small deposit of $409 from you and then I will be able to release several hundred million dollars for your project from the estate of a Nigerian government minister who died in a recent place crash/car accident/tofu-related suicide.

Yours sincerely

Arnold J Bunglebugs

Executor to the estate of the late minister of finance, Doctor Angwe Liquid_User III

Guest teunke99
Dear Mr Liquid_User,

I will be able pay you a donation as I have access to funds in a Nigerian bank account under a name that is suspiciously similar to yours. All I need is a small deposit of $409 from you and then I will be able to release several hundred million dollars for your project from the estate of a Nigerian government minister who died in a recent place crash/car accident/tofu-related suicide.

Yours sincerely

Arnold J Bunglebugs

Executor to the estate of the late minister of finance, Doctor Angwe Liquid_User III

+1 LOL!

Guest jerichoferreira
Dear Mr Liquid_User,

Yours sincerely

Arnold J Bunglebugs

Very Good! LOL!

That´s the way i like it...

Guest teunke99
Does Angio have any brothers?? lol..might be he is it..found some files n releasing for cash..lol..hahahahah..

I think we should stop make jokes, because we might piss liquid_user of and keep him from releasing because of that... :)

Uff...

sorry for Him, He set "italian"... ;)

I've to explain to all, here we have "berlusconi" as prime minister, so, it's not fault of Liquid_User... :P

Or, second option.... It's Angio's mother !!! :)