Annoying Trackball issue

Guest dopetastic

Guest dopetastic

Hello all,

I have been jumping around between ROMS (lots of fun, BTW...big props to Paul and the rest of the dev community). Somehow along the way, I have managed to change my default trackball flash to green. Its staying consistent over different ROMS. I always do complete wipes when I flash a new ROM. When I install the Trackball app from the Market, those notifications work fine. However, Talk, Google Voice aren't covered in that app and flash green. Does anyone have any ideas?

Guest dopetastic

Ok, small update. It's not ALL of my notifications that aren't covered by Trackball Alert. When I download items from Market, it flashes white.

Guest muncheese

Apps decide the color the trackball is gonna flash.

Something like trackball alert can intercept and modify them. The beta has a small known IDs to alter if you'd like. The pro version will be expounded more.

Google apps appear to be green in nature.

Meebo Im is magenta

etc.

The stock rom on nexus right now don't even recognize the trackball color info and everything flashes white. Newer roms have that ability implemented and that's why you are seeing green.

Edited by muncheese

Guest dopetastic
Apps decide the color the trackball is gonna flash.

Something like trackball alert can intercept and modify them. The beta has a small known IDs to alter if you'd like. The pro version will be expounded more.

Google apps appear to be green in nature.

Meebo Im is magenta

etc.

The stock rom on nexus right now don't even recognize the trackball color info and everything flashes white. Newer roms have that ability implemented and that's why you are seeing green.

Ah I see. Disappointing. I hate the green. Thanks for the insight.

Edited by dopetastic

Guest lmjabreu
Ah I see. Disappointing. I hate the green. Thanks for the insight.

You could use the kitchen to bake a rom without the trackball colors.