LCR-1.2.2: Reboot always(Solved)

Guest Yuking

Guest Yuking

All are OK when running it for the first time after flushing, but a few hours later, the liquid reboots suddenly. And then it will reboot just a few minutes later. This issue exists from LCR-1.1.1 to 1.2.2. It seems it happens after installing/uninstalling a few programs.

Why?

THX.

Edited by Yuking

Guest linuxluver
All are OK when running it for the first time after flushing, but a few hours later, the liquid reboots suddenly. And then it will reboot just a few minutes later. This issue exists from LCR-1.1.1 to 1.2.2. It seems it happens after installing/uninstalling a few programs.

Why?

THX.

I wiped and installed and have no problems. I always wipe.

Not wiping (even if they say you don't have to) too often results in problems.

Myphone has re-booted a couple of times by itself, but I un-installed Handcent SMS and the reboots stopped.

Guest Yuking
I wiped and installed and have no problems. I always wipe.

Not wiping (even if they say you don't have to) too often results in problems.

Myphone has re-booted a couple of times by itself, but I un-installed Handcent SMS and the reboots stopped.

I also installed Handcent SMS. It is its problem?

Today, the whole system became ok again - pasted 10 hours from last rebooting, but I still do not know what I have done made it stable

Guest scash
I also installed Handcent SMS. It is its problem?

Today, the whole system became ok again - pasted 10 hours from last rebooting, but I still do not know what I have done made it stable

do you know what programs you were running? I have the same problem with a continuous, seemingly random reboot. If I run pandora or the music app, then it won't reboot. My temporary fix is to run the music app with repeat all turned on, and media volume turned all the way down. it drains the battery a little faster, but at least im not getting that "half vibrate" every 2 minutes during class. Also, plugging it in negates the rebootage

Guest Yuking
Please could you provided us a log of your issue. See the official wiki page for the how-to

I have read the official wiki, however, my machine is very stable these two days. If this problem occurs again, i will turn the log on and give you the log.

And could you add rootexplorer or astro file exploer in your new version? THX.

Edited by Yuking

Guest malez
I have read the official wiki, however, my machine is very stable these two days. If this problem occurs again, i will turn the log on and give you the log.

And could you add rootexplorer or astro file exploer in your new version? THX.

Maybe we could had a file explorer in next version. Personnaly is use ES file explorer (root access and remount option). Are you still in 1.2.2 or have you updated to 1.2.3 ?

If you issues don"t happen anymore, please change your topic title to add solved.

Guest Yuking
Maybe we could had a file explorer in next version. Personnaly is use ES file explorer (root access and remount option). Are you still in 1.2.2 or have you updated to 1.2.3 ?

If you issues don"t happen anymore, please change your topic title to add solved.

I updated to 1.2.3 last night, but this problem occurs again. The attached file is the archived log files.

THX.

debug_logs.rar

Edited by Yuking

Guest Riekr
It seems it is caused by autokiller or setcpu. Now I have uninstalled autokiller ...

i've now uninstalled setcpu, no reboots since then but le us now :P