PASSDIAG.zip missing error in fastboot. Normal?

Guest sb61g2

Guest sb61g2

EDIT: As Paul deduced, I'm wrong about the error message. Replace all instances of "DREADIAG" with "PASSDIAG".

Anyone know why this error message flashes for a few seconds while loading the bootloader?

SD Checking ...
Loading...[DREADIAG.zip] Loading ... [DREADIAG.zip]
No image! No image!
Loading...[DREADIA2.nbh] Loading ... [DREADIA2.nbh]
No image or wrong image! No image or wrong image!
Loading...[DREADIAG.nbh] Loading ... [DREADIAG.nbh]
No image or wrong image! No image or wrong image!
SD Checking... SD Checking ...
Loading...[DREADIAG.zip] Loading ... [DREADIAG.zip]
No image! No image!
Loading...[DREADIA2.nbh] Loading ... [DREADIA2.nbh]
No image or wrong image! No image or wrong image![/codebox]

I've formatted my SD card, still get the same error every time. Everything seems to be working great; I'd just like to make sure that this isn't a sign that I've screwed up during a flash.

Thank you!

Edited by sb61g2

Guest sb61g2

Not that I'm aware of. Took my brand new N1, used fastboot to unlock bootloader, superbooted, flashed with Amon's recovery, and have been using a variety of ROMs (versions of your releases, as well as the unmodified Cyanogen builds).

I've reflashed a number of times with the latest releases of the recovery imgs and ROMs, and the message has always been there, every time. It flashes onscreen for maybe a second immediately before allowing me to select Recovery. Any other ideas?

Googling "DREADIAG.zip" just turns up a few foreign language posts with similar questions. I have no idea what to make of them.

I gotta say, it's an honor to receive a response straight from the man himself!

Guest sb61g2
Are you sure it says DREADIAG and not PASSDIAG?

P

Well I feel like an idiot. I think I ran a search for a portion of the message and upon finding something similar, assumed that it was the same message as mine.

I've verified that the message does indeed say PASSDIAG, not DREADIAG. I'm sorry for whatever time my misinformation has wasted :)

Is this anything to worry about?

No, that's perfectly normal.

When you load the bootloader it searches the SD card for images to install PASSIMG.NBH, PASSDIAG.NBH and the associated zips and attempts to install them if they are there.

Nothing to worry about. :)

P