Tattoo Stock ROM (rooted) 1.67.405.6 online kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

I finally got round to rooting my Tattoo and i've repacked the stock 1.67.405.6 ROM (which I believe is the latest) into an online kitchen, to let you customise the bits you do and don't want and include a few of the usual 'MoDaCo Additions'.

This is stock with the exception of an insecure boot image (for adb remount) and the addition of the su binary and the Superuser APK!

I will be following this up with a MoDaCo Custom ROM for Tattoo in the next few days, but in the meantime, enjoy the kitchen - feedback is welcome!

If you'd just like the standard ROM in update zip format, there are also two prebaked downloads from the kitchen.

Download WITH MoDaCo Additions (see below): DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro) - MD5: 2b857d836961300e95526c295cef1783

Download WITHOUT MoDaCo Additions (see below): DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro) - MD5: 9124b4e8cf0b91099c5c0f4e402eefe9

FINALLY, a huge THANK YOU to everyone who made the Tattoo root possible, you guys did an awesome job! :)

P

Guest terminal 7

its great to see the progress being made with the tattoo.

now its about time i paid up and got on with it. lol... thanks loads.. :)

;)=====PEACE=====:P

Guest Ilkin Jamalli

Thanks Paul for a post thousands have been waiting. Any basic instructions on how to implement it and what will it give would be excellent.

:)

Guest Ilkin Jamalli
How do you mean Ilkin?

P

Sorry Paul for a stupid question. I am not sure how to install it it and what would be advantages of these ROMs. Should it be done by Golden SD method? Will I be able then make Tattoo to have application istalled on SD instead of local disk?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fred F

Hi,

just dowloaded after registration a generated file

so far it appears that no root access is possible and use with titanium is not possible....

Is it a daily build when generated with "the kitchen"?

What do you suggest for correcting that? Was it not supposed to be part of the release?

Thx

FredF

Edited by Fred F