Help Me !

Guest Mrkop

Guest m3allak
How can install app into SDcard? Help ! :) ;) :P ;)

hy

you have to root your phone, then install a recovery and reboot into it. that's all

you'll find sonme tutorials about rooting your liquid in the forum

Guest deadphill
SSS EEE AAA RRR CCC HHH

Lets try and be a bit more helpful. A direct link to a topic and a suggestion to search is always a nicer way.

If you have nothing to contribute, perhaps think about not contributing!

Cheers

Phill

Guest goa200
Lets try and be a bit more helpful. A direct link to a topic and a suggestion to search is always a nicer way.

If you have nothing to contribute, perhaps think about not contributing!

Cheers

Phill

much like you contributed absolutely nothing yourself?

Maybe i could have done a simple search to help but why should i when he cba to?

Guest peterx666

I cannot see why .... when you download an app..... any app...... all apps.........

It first looks if you have an SD card in and if you have it uses that....... thats where all the huge amount of space is

Suppose the problem is if you swap SD cards ........ but thats a chew on to do on the Liquid anyway .... you have to take the back off and the phone to bits (unlike the F900 which could be taken out whilst the phone was live ( useful )

Anyone any thoughts on this?

Pete

Guest linuxluver
I cannot see why .... when you download an app..... any app...... all apps.........

It first looks if you have an SD card in and if you have it uses that....... thats where all the huge amount of space is

Suppose the problem is if you swap SD cards ........ but thats a chew on to do on the Liquid anyway .... you have to take the back off and the phone to bits (unlike the F900 which could be taken out whilst the phone was live ( useful )

Anyone any thoughts on this?

Pete

FWIW, I'd never take an sdcard out of a running phone unless it was some kind of emergency for recovering the phone.

Live electrical systems can make a mess of your data.....Not every time....but usually when you can't afford to have it happen. :-)

Guest linuxluver
How can install app into SDcard? Help ! :) ;) :P ;)

Pre-requisite: For best performance, ensure your sdcard is a Class 6 MicroSD. Class 2 is too slow (read / write) and Class 4 is better, but not as good as Class 6.

If you do not use a Class 6 microsd with Apps2sd, then do not complain that it is slow. :-)

1. You need to install Android v2.1 (LCR v1.2.3) on your Acer Liquid. The instructions are here:

http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-commu...uidCommunityROM

2. Then, you need to turn apps2sd on after installing Android v2.1 (LCR v1.2.3). The instructions are here:

http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-commu...er/wiki/Apps2SD

Edited by linuxluver