Market loops forever on 'download' ....anyone else have this? Solution please!

Guest rockky

Guest rockky

Bought tmoble version on day 1. Sold and got ATT when released. Since then I can set up from market fine...but that's it! After my first poweroff or whatever can not access market apps whatsoever regardless if on Cyan or Modaco Desire, 3g or WiFi. Have wiped reflashed...same thing....works initially then no-go.

Any help really appreciated!

Guest cezent
Bought tmoble version on day 1. Sold and got ATT when released. Since then I can set up from market fine...but that's it! After my first poweroff or whatever can not access market apps whatsoever regardless if on Cyan or Modaco Desire, 3g or WiFi. Have wiped reflashed...same thing....works initially then no-go.

Any help really appreciated!

Calm down.

have u done nandriod backup while it was working?

Guest MingoChang

Be patient... Just cancel the download and download again. Sometimes you have to do this several times before you can actually download an app.

At first I thought it was a problem related to the carrier, but before long I found that though the apps could not be downloaded I still could surf the web without any problem, so this issue is related to google rather than your network.