Anyone Know of a Notepad with handwriting input?

Guest peterx666

Guest peterx666

Searched the App store for a Notepad that you can write on (with a pencil or something)

Tried three or four up to now but they are not accurate enough or sensitive to the touch of a fine point so that you can write on the screen

Had the ideal thing on my last Windows based phone and it was really handy for making notes in shops, shopping lists etc - it also had voice to text input so that was great too...... and it worked reliably

Has anyone seen a good app that can do this ........ it would be sooo useful

Pete :)

Guest peterx666
swype will get you single handed input which is alright for jotting down notes and stuff it it helps.

but the writing is too large to make up a list?

:P

Guest peterx666
Thx for the tip, colornote is brilliant!

The only thing that is fast enough input for me is either handwriting or Voice

Cant find handwriting - need input with a pen or sharp wooden stick or the letters are too big which is useless

Voice - downloaded all the voice to text recognition things and they are just rubbish......

Pete :P

Guest peterx666
The only thing that is fast enough input for me is either handwriting or Voice

Cant find handwriting - need input with a pen or sharp wooden stick or the letters are too big which is useless

Voice - downloaded all the voice to text recognition things and they are just rubbish......

Pete :(

Tried more voice to text Apps ..... they only one that works is the search for google and you cant type a memo with that

Anyone any help on this one ....... either handwriting (like on my last Windows Mobile) or failing that voice input that is reliable

Saw John Bently on the gaget show using one that weemed to work but it was on a HTC phone ???

:P