Data Issues

Guest rICHIEa1226

Guest BLOWNCO

ive always done a wipe now im back on A19 but when i have wifi enabled i cant download or send mms messages not sure why but as soon as i turn off wifi i can send and receive

Guest Squeaky369

I am also having WiFi issues here...

Does anyone have a download link for A17 or A18, since that one didn't seem to have any issues with the wifi.

Thanks!

Guest mi_canuck

I installed A19 this morning... noticed no cell data as well (wifi was fine)... reason: the APN info got wiped out... (if you go into the mobile network settings, you'll likely see the APN info fields all blank...)

luckily i had downloaded an app prior to rooting and installing the ROM, called APN Backup or something like than... it saved all my APN data before I did the wipe... so all I had to do was restore from than backup and bingo, cell data good to go again...

Guest mdp1116

does anyone have the tmobile USA apn info? isnt it like 2 or 3 things to enter?

I installed A19 this morning... noticed no cell data as well (wifi was fine)... reason: the APN info got wiped out... (if you go into the mobile network settings, you'll likely see the APN info fields all blank...)

luckily i had downloaded an app prior to rooting and installing the ROM, called APN Backup or something like than... it saved all my APN data before I did the wipe... so all I had to do was restore from than backup and bingo, cell data good to go again...

Guest BLOWNCO
Its weird... mine don´t have this problems :P You did a WIPE before apply Alpha19?

I am also having WiFi issues here...

Does anyone have a download link for A17 or A18, since that one didn't seem to have any issues with the wifi.

Thanks!

im uploading 16 17 18 and 19 to my mediafire account ill post links when done

Guest lars1110

yea same my wifi was running fine but no cellular data but it ws just apn its been like that since a17 for me. but as for wifi it works perfectly fine.

Guest rICHIEa1226

DO you know which one ran the best for you, I will like to add whichever one ran the smoothest and whichever one does not have issues with MMS and bluetooth if possible. Also thank you for your help... Let me know...

Guest Squeaky369

Thank you very much!!

EDIT: Oh Yeah! A18 works a thousand times better. I was having all sorts of issues with A19; A18, fixed them all? Haha!

Edited by Squeaky369

• 2 weeks later...