Contacts in Stock Contacts & Phone are out of whack

Guest sealos

Guest sealos

I'm having a couple of issues with my contacts in the stock Contacts & Phone using the Desire A19 ROM are messed up.

1. The contacts under "frequently called" in Phone is complete wrong

2. If I flick thru my contacts, they are in order. But when I use the handle to fast scroll via "A, B, C, D" etc. those letters are out of synch with what is on the screen and they don't seem to be in order, it starts from W, V, E, C, etc. completely out of order.... BUT the contacts are in the correct order.

I'm not sure if this a Desire ROM error or a stock contact / phone error.

Cheers,

Sealos

Guest lars1110
I'm having a couple of issues with my contacts in the stock Contacts & Phone using the Desire A19 ROM are messed up.

1. The contacts under "frequently called" in Phone is complete wrong

2. If I flick thru my contacts, they are in order. But when I use the handle to fast scroll via "A, B, C, D" etc. those letters are out of synch with what is on the screen and they don't seem to be in order, it starts from W, V, E, C, etc. completely out of order.... BUT the contacts are in the correct order.

I'm not sure if this a Desire ROM error or a stock contact / phone error.

Cheers,

Sealos

if your on the desire rom this is already a known problem. along with messed up txt messages along with many other bugs that are going to eventually be worked out hopefully.