Flip Clock color

Guest Breze

Guest Breze

What up Paul first off thanks for all the hard work great rom. I know your working on fix and new updates but when ever u can get around to it is there a way two add a black and white weather flip clock or black and stainless steal one to the kitchen so I can bake it up Thanks once again great job.

Breeze

Guest lars1110
What up Paul first off thanks for all the hard work great rom. I know your working on fix and new updates but when ever u can get around to it is there a way two add a black and white weather flip clock or black and stainless steal one to the kitchen so I can bake it up Thanks once again great job.

Breeze

that would be really cool. i wound mind haveing an option like that :P

Guest cortez
bump this is a great idea
if you guys are referring to the Desire ROM, you can accomplish this with via a Morph. in fact it a Morph would allow you to change as you wish vs. a ROM flash. i've done it already using Paint Shop Pro and a Morph template based on the HtcClockWidget. again, if you're referring to the Desire ROM, check my post in the Desire ROM thread for details.

Guest BLOWNCO
if you guys are referring to the Desire ROM, you can accomplish this with via a Morph. in fact it a Morph would allow you to change as you wish vs. a ROM flash. i've done it already using Paint Shop Pro and a Morph template based on the HtcClockWidget. again, if you're referring to the Desire ROM, check my post in the Desire ROM thread for details.

yea ive been using that one since i saw you posted about it makes the background look so much better

snap20100328_122423.png

Guest Breze
yea ive been using that one since i saw you posted about it makes the background look so much better

snap20100328_122423.png

It seems a little complex but i'll give it a go. you used panit shop on your computer or its a market app?